I think I'll go through my already-started projects one by one and evaluate the pros and cons of each game as well as looking at the problems I encountered in each one.I'll attach the most-recent binary as well as a screenshot of each one.First, the practically ancient...Running Man.Read about its development in its thread in the homebrew forum.Judging from the date on the latest source I have, I last worked on it January 21st of this year.Here's a screenshot:Here's the binary:Status of this project:One level essentially done.Kernel essentially done.Game engine mostly done.Needs additional level data created and entered.Needs additional enemy data created and entered.Needs music/sound effects.Needs scoring and timer mechanics tweaked.Needs collision (specifically, player-to-platform) work.To add all this data, needs to be expanded to an 8K or, more likely, a 12K-16K binary.Reason I stopped working on this:At the time, I didn't know how bankswitching worked nor how to make a bankswitched binary.The collision-to-platform detection is dodgy/buggy and I wasn't sure how to fix it (nor am I today).I have since learned that the 2600 is not so bereft of horizontally scrolling games as I once thought.Pros of this project:If I do say so myself, it looks damn cool. I also had some ideas for more levels that would be wicked awesome. :DDespite the presence of quite a few horizontally scrolling games in the 2600 library, it doesn't have that many true side-scrolling platformers where there is extensive interaction with the scrolling background. Whew. That was a clumsy sentence. Let me put it a different way: There aren't any Super Mario Brothers clones for the 2600.Cons of this project:It kinda seems like a game made by committee to me: Are you racing? Are you trying to dodge/kill enemies? Are you trying to gather items? All of the above? Why? What is the point? It seems a bit muddled to me right now, probably because I had grand ambitions that were gradually scaled down as I learned more and more about the 2600 architecture.I'm not sure what to do about the dodgy platform-to-player collision. Using the collision registers is iffy because of the constant animation of the player (sometimes you can get your legs stuck in a platform; though this doesn't lock the game or anything, it looks terrible and isn't how I want it to behave) but checking the position of the player against where the platforms are is logically a little complicated and in practice might be unworkably slow - taking too many cycles.So, there you are. The more I think about this project the more I like it, but it still has a lot of work left in it and I'm just not sure if its worth the work or if I really want to put the work in regardless.