It's always interesting revisiting artwork I haven't looked at in awhile. Invariably, I see things that need to be changed that I completely missed before. Usually this happens because I was so focused on getting individual details right, that I didn't step back and look at the overall picture with an objective eye. Not seeing the forest for the trees, as it were.With the RPS label, the problem turned out to be bad tangents. It's a pretty complex line drawing with overlapping objects, and those tend to invite bad tangents to happen.In art, tangents are shapes or lines that come together in ways that draw attention to themselves. While this can be used to your advantage, generally, they're undesirable. They start popping out of the drawing like arrows pointing at each other.In this case, there are two curved horizontal lines that look like they should connect. However, the shapes they define are unrelated, so they really shouldn't line up at all. Secondly, there's a vertical line that comes down from where those lines would meet. Finally, there's another line coming in from above that also hits that intersection.The way to get rid of tangents is to break them. Either by overlapping the objects, or separating them. It's easy enough to do, but it meant going back to the line art and fixing it before getting into the coloring.Here, I moved the horizontal line on the left up slightly, and moved the overlapping triangular shape over. The change is hardly noticeable, but that intersection no longer calls attention to itself.So the tangents have been dealt with, and the rest of the line art has held up pretty well since I last looked at it. There's nothing glaring that needs to be fixed (there was plenty of that earlier), and the coloring is well under way. I didn't get as far as I would have liked this weekend, but I'm pleased with the progress so far. If I piece away at it, I can probably have it wrapped up in another week.