I am slowly tracking down the bugs in Leprechaun, primarily using the Stella debugger, with some z26 tracing.Anyway, just for laughs, I've found the following glitches so far:- used a BCS instead of a BNE which caused the player to climb off the top of the screen- forgot that the sprite positions are already shifted 2 pixels by the positioning routine, removed the redundant shift. (Although my first attempt to do so caused more problems because I over-optimized.)- logic glitch in translating the Y position to sprite table which mucked up the climbing / fallingMy next problem is the player seems to be falling into the dirt. I have a feeling the problem is the vertical bitmap to byte value is reverse what I thought it would be.I'm actually somewhat impressed that I've only found a small number of bugs in ~900 lines of code.I'm also re-proving to myself that working on it every day, even for a little while, is better than waiting for the free time for a marathon session.<edit> Yes! That's 90% of the problem. Changed the GRID code to use ROL rather than ROR and bingo. The player still falls down ladders for some reason, but the base logic seems to be working. I think this is deserving of an attachment.