IGNORED

Really Unreal Source Code found!

Heaven/TQA

As I was digging through www.archive.org luckily I found my lost source code of my intro Really Unreal. It was one of my last intros which were coded nativly on my 1meg 130xe using Torsten Karwoth's Macro Assembler XE.

BUT I can open the index of the zip but not the files itself nor can depack it...

I tried Winrar and 7zip plus Windows XP zip but with no success. Maybe I packed it on 8bit Atari? or I used Amiga zip...well not sure...

anybody any idea? I would like to recover the sources... ;)

we are talking about this

http://atari.fandal.cz/detail.php?files_id=856

really_unreal.png

RUNRESRC.ZIP

Edited by Heaven/TQA

interesting...i just watched the version included in the source... but this looks different then the released one at the party... anyway... still lucky that i got it... but unfortunatly i am not sure if i can recover the main part as it seems little bit different in the hex editor than the code generator... but have to fire up the macro ass...

• 1 year later...

maybe some of you can help...

attachted is the assembler & source code plus files to rebuild of one the version of my old Really Unreal intro.

I am not able to load or save the source code in any emulator as in the editor you can load/save/print files with entering the menu by pressing CTRL+ESC. and in the menu you can move from one topic to another by pressing cursor keys...

So maybe some of you can help here and simply load the source file into the editor (the 2x .ASM files) and then simply print out to the windows printer and save the output into a .txt file I can use to convert into MADS format?

Thanks a lot!

0297_A.zip

Edited by Heaven/TQA

maybe some of you can help...

attachted is the assembler & source code plus files to rebuild of one the version of my old Really Unreal intro.

I am not able to load or save the source code in any emulator as in the editor you can load/save/print files with entering the menu by pressing CTRL+ESC. and in the menu you can move from one topic to another by pressing cursor keys...

So maybe some of you can help here and simply load the source file into the editor (the 2x .ASM files) and then simply print out to the windows printer and save the output into a .txt file I can use to convert into MADS format?

Thanks a lot!

Always intrigued by unknown file formats, I wrote a small detokenizer for Macro-Assembler XE.

runreal.txt

runrealg.txt

• Like 1

As I was digging through www.archive.org luckily I found my lost source code of my intro Really Unreal. It was one of my last intros which were coded nativly on my 1meg 130xe using Torsten Karwoth's Macro Assembler XE.

BUT I can open the index of the zip but not the files itself nor can depack it...

I tried Winrar and 7zip plus Windows XP zip but with no success. Maybe I packed it on 8bit Atari? or I used Amiga zip...well not sure...

anybody any idea? I would like to recover the sources... ;)

we are talking about this

http://atari.fandal.cz/detail.php?files_id=856

really_unreal.png

Perhaps, this demo would look better at 30Hz using interlaced Gr.9/10 (if there's enough memory for machine targetted).