IGNORED

New Colecovision site

Hi

I’m very happy to invite you to my website dedicated exclusively to Colecovision.

You will find a large quantity of pictures and descriptions on different aspects of the Colecovision.

I hope you will enjoy.

www.colecovisionzone.com

Junior

Very nice website! :D

But as Pixelboy said... you should not use watermarks on images... ;)

Otherwise, it's all great and I would be happy to add anything

Hi Junior...

Incredibly nice website you have created.

Coleco's story is good and detailed... :)

Agreed... definitely see the effort that's gone into it, and the great results!

Gotta agree on the watermarks. I can imagine not wanting anyone to steal the images, but seems to take away from the true impact of the site. Besides, I'm not sure what kind of commercial value Coleco scans would have these days anyway. But your site, your call, Junior.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

• 1 month later...

Updated

I created a new prototype section for the Colecovision accessories. As you know, Coleco created different accessories for their console and they showed different prototypes in magazines, flyers and toy expositions. You will find the new page in the accessory section.

For all games, I also added a new high resolution picture of the cart. You can access them by clicking on the small cartridge on each game’s page.

Following your requests, I considerably reduced the impact of the watermark of the Experience magazine pages and the press kit scans. Feel free to send me your comments. They are always appreciated.

• 1 month later...

excellent site, lose the watermarks and enlarge the pics, those are great, hard to see just with thumbnails. lookin' good.

funny thing is, I just saw a coleco computer "kit" on ebay and I thought the seller was out of their mind, but according to your site, not so much... hehe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...