IGNORED

Atari Box inside cart holder template

PacManPlus

Not sure which forum to place this (2600, 7800, Hardware, Homebrew, etc.), but seeing as there was mostly talk of the boxes here, this is where I put it.

This is the template for the cart holder for the inside of the homemade boxes (like the superb ones that Marc makes). :)

This is the simpler "cart on the side" template rather than the more difficult "cart in the middle" like the original ones.

Anyone with MS Publisher 2000 can use this. Just print it on thick paper or thin cardboard, cut out and put glue where it says to. :) The dotted lines are 'fold lines', and the solid lines are where you cut. This is the template I use for my boxes.

Bob

Atari_Box_Inside_2.zip

Edited by PacManPlus

Not sure which forum to place this (2600, 7800, Hardware, Homebrew, etc.), but seeing as there was mostly talk of the boxes here, this is where I put it.

This is the template for the cart holder for the inside of the homemade boxes (like the superb ones that Marc makes). :)

This is the simpler "cart on the side" template rather than the more difficult "cart in the middle" like the original ones.

Anyone with MS Publisher 2000 can use this. Just print it on thick paper or thin cardboard, cut out and put glue where it says to. :) The dotted lines are 'fold lines', and the solid lines are where you cut. This is the template I use for my boxes.

Bob

Thanks Bob!