IGNORED

Air Raid in a gatefold box?

accousticguitar

I was reading the Atari 2600 Connection issue #8 and one of the letters to the editor states "I didn't buy one, but there was a cartridge from a company called Menavision or Menovision. It came in a box that opens like a book. The cartridge is a powder blue color and has a distinctive 'T-bar' handle. Also, there were no instructions in any box. Have you ever heard of it?"

Interesting, no? :)

Edited by accousticguitar

I taught in Northridge for seven years.....I wonder if he was a former student of mine. It's interesting too because all of my students knew I love Atari. I remember one student in particular told me he had a whole bunch of Atari games and he wanted to sell them to me.....but I do not recall his name and I never followed through.....I wonder if that is him although the name does not ring a bell......

Westlake Village is not too far from Northridge.....15 to 20 minutes...just take the 101 north...... kind of close to CPUWIZ........30 minutes from him...... ;)

At least 45 minutes, if you are speeding. ;)

Yo, CPUWIZ, you want to meet at the Thousands Oaks mall or something to do some investigative work.....you take the cart and I'll take the box..... :D

Westlake Village is not too far from Northridge.....15 to 20 minutes...just take the 101 north...... kind of close to CPUWIZ........30 minutes from him...... ;)

At least 45 minutes, if you are speeding. ;)

Yo, CPUWIZ, you want to meet at the Thousands Oaks mall or something to do some investigative work.....you take the cart and I'll take the box..... :D

The box is worth 10 carts ;)