IGNORED

Spreading the love with Free Games and more! - 4th Edition!

aftermac

Backstory: After a little discussion, a request was made to consolidate all free offers into one post. Instead of having the list in the middle of this FANTASTIC thread which was started by therealred5, Dryfter decided to consolidate and move it into one post. ClassicGMR continued it in this thread.

I have decided to give the concept a fresh start. None of the items from the previous thread are being carried over. If you have previously offered items and those items are still available, I would like to encourage you to re-post them in this new thread.

I have updated the "guidelines" to be a bit more organized. They are essentially the same:

To list an item:

1. Post items you have available in this thread.
  2. Please be descriptive as to what you're offering: Title - What's included (box, manual, overlays, etc) - Condition - System.
  3. If something is in bad condition... say that it's in bad condition. Post pictures if the damage is beyond words.
  4. When you post an item the main list will be updated.

To Claim an item:

1. Send a PM to the person offering the item, saying what you would like to claim.
  2. Work out any shipping with the "offerer" (through PMs please)
  3. It is recommended that you offer something to the list for someone else to claim, if you have not already. Try to post something that is at least similar in value to what you have claimed.

When an item you listed is claimed:

1. Send a PM to the person claiming the item to work out a shipping arrangement (through PMs please).
  2. Post to this thread saying what has been claimed and I will update the list.

Disclaimer. I'm just the list updater, I do not want to act as a middle man for deals. Please contact the "giver" directly when interested in an item as well as posting here!

The list:

* - Shipping is to be paid by the person claiming the item.

** - Shipping is to be paid by personal check or money order by the person claiming the item.

Atari 2600

• Atari 2600a 4-switch (Very nice looking, no video cable, and I can't get the thing to run. Yes, I've put in a new video cable, and got a whole lot of nothing. If you think you can fix it, or need a nice-looking case, it's yours) RichHarrisMaine*

• Air-Sea Battle (text label -- no end label) - Captain Beard
  • Asteroids - Canadian Paul
  • Asteroids - ($2.00 Shipping. Paypal preferred, Some top label damage) - imac4567*
  • bezerk - ($2.00 Shipping. Paypal preferred, some label wear) - imac4567*
  • Chopper Command (non-working, I just thought someone might want the shell) - Captain Beard
  • Combat - n.sevrette*
  • Cosmic Creeps (but there's a catch: It's going to be board and label ONLY. The label is coming from the handle version of the cart and should be in good shape once it's removed) - shadow460
  • Defender - ($2.00 Shipping. Paypal preferred, Some label damage) - imac4567*
  • Donkey Kong (Coleco; seems to be completely not working and the label is crappy condition, but maybe someone needs the case...) - Canadian Paul
  • Frogger (no label) - Captain Beard
  • Frogger (no label) - orangest
  • Frogger (torn end label) - rmaerz *
  • Ice Hockey (missing over half the label) - Captain Beard
  • Indy 500 (1st text label -- no end label) - Captain Beard
  • Journey Escape (no label) - Captain Beard
  • Journey Escape (torn label) - Captain Beard
  • Kaboom! ( chunk missing from cart) - Captain Beard
  • Kaboom! (cracked case/name written on label) - Captain Beard
  • Math Gran Prix (1987 Atari Corp., no end label) - Captain Beard
  • missile command - ($2.00 Shipping. Paypal preferred, great cond) - imac4567*
  • Missile Command - (Missing end label) - Canadian Paul
  • Moon Patrol (Missing end label) - Captain Beard
  • No Escape! (Imagic, I can't get the game to work, maybe someone else can) - disjaukifa
  • Pac-Man and Blackjack (2 defunct games maybe someone could use for homebrew carts) - thevnaguy*
  • Pac-Man - ($2.00 Shipping. Paypal preferred, great cond) - imac4567*
  • Pac-Man - n.sevrette*
  • Pac-Man (missing end label) - Canadian Paul
  • Pac-Man (x2) - Canadian Paul
  • Phaser Patrol (Starpath cassette tape -- the label has fallen off and is torn but is still present) - Captain Beard
  • Space Attack (sticker gunk on end label) - midnight magicman
  • Video Checkers (text label -- no end label) - Captain Beard
  • Video Chess - ApolloBoy

:?: Atari 2600 Mystery Cart: :?:

• Mystery Activision - Captain Beard **FREE SHIPPING with purchase of FREE GAME**
  • Mystery Parker Bros. - Captain Beard **FREE SHIPPING with purchase of FREE GAME**
  • Mystery M Network - Captain Beard **FREE SHIPPING with purchase of FREE GAME**
  • Mystery M Network - Captain Beard **FREE SHIPPING with purchase of FREE GAME**

2600 Manuals:

• Space War (cover page only, but what a cover) - orangest

2600 Empty Game Boxes:

• Bump 'n' Jump - lgallair*
  • Combat - lgallair*
  • Gravitar (Red case with instructions) - thevnaguy*
  • Memory Match - lgallair*

Atari 5200

• Pac Man - bah

5200 Empty Game Boxes:

• No items currently listed.

Atari 7800

• Asteroids (average condition, no box or manual) - mugenmidget

7800 Empty Game Boxes:

Atari 8-Bit

Atari Jaguar

Colecovision

• Cosmic Avenger - Captain Beard
  • Smurf - Rescue in Gargamel's Castle - Captain Beard
  • Turbo(Dead. I will pay the shipping for this one (USA only) if you need the case for something.). - Christophero Sly*

Colecovision Empty Game Boxes:

Commodore 64

Famicom

Super Famicom

Famicom Disk System

• Play Basketball (disk) - DeadlyDiskKun

Intellivision

Magnavox Odyssey

• Game card #8 (It has some chunks of epoxy putty stuck to it because I tried to use it as a mold. It can probably come off, but it works as it is.) - Rev. Rob

Magnavox Odyssey 2

• Odyssey 2 console (does not work as it is missing the rf modulator and 1 joystick) - lgallair*

• Baseball! - aftermac
  • Speedway!/Spin-out!/Crypto-Logic! (Label starting to peel from the bottom 2 corners) - aftermac

Microsoft XBox

• LucasArts Xbox Experience Demo Disc Volume 01 - orangest

NEC Turbo Grafx-16

• No items currently available.

Neo Geo Pocket

• Shock ‘n Rock (stereo system) for Neo-Geo Pocket (a bit rough looking but works) - STGuy1040

Nintendo NES

• Bases Loaded: Second Season - jonfin826*
  • Double Dribble - jonfin826*
  • Hoops - jonfin826*
  • NES PLAY ACTION: Football - jonfin826*
  • Super mario Bros. / Duck Hunt - jonfin826*
  • TOP-GUN SECOND MISSION - (there's a little bit of corrosion on the contacts and the label is in bad shape) - n.sevrette*

NES Empty Game Boxes:

• None currently listed.

Nintendo SNES

• Madden '94 - MausGames*
  • Side Pocket - MausGames*

Nintendo 64

• Nintendo 64 console (untested as I do not have the ac adapter or av cable or any joysticks) - lgallair*

• Toy Story 2 - (Great Condition and works prefect, $3.00 shipping) - imac4567*

Nintendo Gamecube

Nintendo Gameboy Advance

• Inspector Gadget: Advance Mission - jonfin826*
  • Spyro: Season of Ice - jonfin826*

Sega Dreamcast

Sega Genesis

Genesis Empty Game Boxes:

Sega Master System

• Saint Sword - ApolloBoy

Sega Mega Drive

Sony PS1

• Cricket captain (complete, Postage will be free, if under £3) - BSA Starfire
  • Dave Mirra disc only rental stickers scratched - BenG76
  • Gran Turismo GH manual - BenG76
  • Madden 02 a few scratches manual ther but top is messed up - BenG76
  • PS1 Music (disc only, Postage will be free, if under £3) - BSA Starfire
  • Razor Racing disc only scratched - BenG76
  • Sydney 2000 formal rental scratched - BenG76
  • Worms Armageddon manual - BenG76

Sony PS2

• Codejunkies Disc - STGuy1040

WonderSwan

• I have a bunch of loose wonderswan games that aren't really of much value to me (most collectors prefer them boxed). If you make an order over on risingstuff.com/store, I'll throw a couple in if you make sure to make a note of it in the comments section. - JapenesePeso

PC

Games

• Anarchy Online Shadow Lands - STGuy1040
  • Battlefield 2 - STGuy1040
  • Baulder's Gate 2 + Expansion Pack - Sheepz
  • Beneath a Steel Sky - STGuy1040
  • Caesar II (Each of these game has its jewel case and inserts be it manual or just the cover. The discs have minimal scratches.) - aikainnet *
  • Mantis (by Microprose) - thevnaguy*
  • Necron - STGuy1040
  • Oni (Each of these game has its jewel case and inserts be it manual or just the cover. The discs have minimal scratches.) - aikainnet *
  • Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield - STGuy1040
  • Shadow Man (Each of these game has its jewel case and inserts be it manual or just the cover. The discs have minimal scratches.) - aikainnet *
  • SWG Jump to Light Speed (Expansion) - STGuy1040
  • SWG - STGuy1040
  • Von Krashenberns - thevnaguy*

Hardware

TI-99

Misc

• NEO GEO Tabletop Taito 10 game file set and Taito 20 game file set on separate SD cards (I have multiple copies, but request that anyone interested pay for or send me SD cards. Each image (There are 3: Taito 10-game, Taito 20-game and SNK 6-game) must go on a separate SD card and will only work with the SNK JAMMA motherboard made for the SNK table-top cabs. See my blog for details on these) - Waterborn
  • Sonic Heroes strat guide - BenG76

Edited by aftermac
  • Like 8

Atari 2600

----------

2 Joysticks - 2 broken 2600 joysticks. The grips don't stay down, and I couldn't get the controller to work at all. I'm not sure if these are worth anything to anybody, just throwing them out there in case. - stingray2772

PS1

----------

Tomb Raider 3 strat guide(PC/PS1) - stingray2772

I'll be adding more, but here is what i have so far

The list has been updated.

A couple people have noted that they will be charging to ship their items. Those items are marked as follows:

* - Shipping is to be paid by the person claiming the item.

** - Shipping is to be paid by personal check by the person claiming the item.

As usual, all shipping arrangements are to be discussed via PM between the person giving the item and the person claiming the item.

Thanks!

Just wanted to say I appreciate this thread, and the people adding to. I also want to thank the people adding broken stuff, there are plenty of tech savvy guys here who can fix things, and there are also quite a few cool things you can make with non/semi functioning electronics.

The following games have been claimed for the Odyssey 2:

Alien Invaders-Plus! - aftermac

Baseball! - aftermac

Blackjack! (Label starting to peel from the bottom 2 corners) - aftermac

Football! - aftermac

K.C. Munchkin! - aftermac

Out of this world!/Helicopter Rescue! - aftermac

Speedway!/Spin-out!/Crypto-Logic! - aftermac

I have also added more items from BSA Starfire. The list is currently up to date.

Just wanted to say I appreciate this thread, and the people adding to. I also want to thank the people adding broken stuff, there are plenty of tech savvy guys here who can fix things, and there are also quite a few cool things you can make with non/semi functioning electronics.

Thanks for keeping the thread going !

Gimme a couple of days and I'll get a few things posted here. Much thanks for starting/maintaining the new thread!

Aftermac is the man!

Thanks guys! :D

This thread was just too good to let die! But, it's gonna take a whole lot more than just me to keep it going. I'm glad to see that there has been some new activity... definitely a good sign!

Sorry to take so long to get back to this new thread. I currently have the following up for grabs:

Atari 2600 4-switch "woody": console works perfectly, but knob on game select switch is broken off

Buyer pays shipping.

I will update this post as I get more items for the list. I should have some more stuff to post soon.

Thanks to aftermac for reviving this post yet another time. :D

Updated.

Sorry to take so long to get back to this new thread. I currently have the following up for grabs:

Atari 2600 4-switch "woody": console works perfectly, but knob on game select switch is broken off

Buyer pays shipping.

Not a bad deal for someone that needs a 2600! I just missed out on a free 5200 in the 3rd Edition...

Thanks to aftermac for reviving this post yet another time. :D

:D This is the Friday the 13th of discussion threads... it just keeps coming back for more!