Jump to content

evilmoo

Members
  • Content Count

    155
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

66 Excellent

About evilmoo

  • Rank
    Chopper Commander

Recent Profile Visitors

7,064 profile views
  1. Also, at least one document shows it as a rebadged "Mannesmann Tally Riteman LQ".
  2. http://ftp.pigwa.net/stuff/collections/holmes cd/Holmes 2/Programming/Basic/T1027.BAS ?
  3. Maybe this is completely unrelated, but it seems odd to me that CLKIN keeps running when there's no data being received.
  4. I'm glad you're feeling better, and I hope you continue to do so.
  5. https://atariwiki.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=How to find the revision number of Atari Basic The Wikipedia page on Atari BASIC also lists details.
  6. Maybe this is a kooky suggestion, but maybe it makes more sense to use the INTERRUPT or PROCEED line to signal that serial data is waiting, and then have the CPU poll for a block of data. Then the ESP8266 could buffer the data as necessary, and there would be fewer flow control issues.
  7. I tend to use either IDA Pro or da65 (from cc65) for 6502 disassembly.
  8. If you haven't seen it, this might help with bandwidth: https://developers.cloudflare.com/distributed-web/ipfs-gateway/ I've seen at least one other site use it as a distributed mirror.
  9. It's been 10 years, so it seems like a good time to necro this thread. But seriously, I was just looking this over and thinking about it, and I was wondering why you're using start and stop bits in these tests? Aren't they superfluous when you have the clock signal to let you know when each bit is valid?
  10. I found this while bumbling around: https://github.com/AntonioND/ucity
  11. A few more details, from one of the authors: "it started out life as an AMIS system, but we added an account system and message forum to make it look and feel like a FoReM system." It was pretty popular in the Miami area, along with Carina (which was based out of Palm Beach). I used to run the non-XE version long, long ago. I'll ask around and see if I can find anyone who happens to still have it.
  12. Technical Difficulties (or "TD") was written by a pair of guys in the Miami area. It worked with MPP modems and required The Translator disk. It later became Technical Difficulties XE ("TDXE") and required Basic XE. One of the authors ran a BBS called "The Tardis" (not to be confused with Atardis or any other software package).
  13. evilmoo

    evilmoo

  14. I swear I made this work with control-R before, but I can't seem to reproduce it. I'll keep poking at it.
  15. If you haven't seen it before: https://6502bench.com/ Currently only includes a disassembler called SourceGen, but it would appear that other tools are on their way.
×
×
  • Create New...