Did anyone ever write a better manual for Hyper Force?
The game is a little confusing.
1) After killing a bad guy they sometimes they leave something behind to pick up. Is that for health or weapon power up or both?
2) I think the weapon upgrade purchased between levels only lasts until gone or you go to the next level, depending on which occurs first, right? Does the weapon upgrade disappear if you lose a life? Can you have more than one weapon upgrade?
3) What is capsule on the upgrade/buy screen?
4) Can you keep buying the same weapon, does it help or just waste money?
5) If you buy a weapon it seems to come with ammo, but there looks to be extra ammo one can purchase, does the extra ammo do something for the entire game or just that level?
6) In general is there a good description for the upgrade screen?
7) The manual does not even mention if you keep running into the indestructible gray metal orb that there will be a count down from 100 to exit the level.
In general the game has its faults, but at the same time its sort of fun. I just wish the manual better described how the game behaves.