New version with a lot of updates, enjoy!
- Added red flashing when player dies, just like arcade version
- Changed AI of monsters a bit to make them less aggressive
They are still smart : they will try to dodge your arrows!
- Changed intro screen
- Added options screen with help scroller
- Changed "loading game" splash screen
- Changed level select screen (removed options at bottom of screen : moved to "options" screen)
- Rearranged snakes in snake room a bit
- Changed wall room to resemble arcade version more
- Changed font to arcade font (was colecovision font previously)
- room34 had little white dot in filled room (removed). Just a visual bug
- Some small bug with the room music when entering dungeon or room.
- room33 had no music, added goblin room music
- Changed buttons for weapon and pause for gamepad to make it more logical
- Changed scroller text in main screen
- Critical bug in room25: when with back to the left wall and firing green arrow to the right,
a critical bug occurs. Bug fixed
- When game is paused, you can exit game with gamepad button and ESC button. Previously you could exit game
unintentionally when hitting certain gamepad buttons, which can occur while in game, which was annoying.
Now you can only exit game from intro screen.
- ESC button or button(3) on gamepad used to cancel or go back one screen implemented
- CHEAT : When on difficulty level screen and when in mode advanced : hold F1 or gamepad button(4) and then
select difficulty level with SPACE or button(2). Now, all arcade levels are skipped.
- Added transparency and collision detection to arrow heads with player (room14)
- Changed readme.txt accordingly
I'm hoping to make an android version soon