Sorry for google translation this time, but my english is poor so...
This is how the casing of my product will look (attachments, 3D printout).
Now the specifics:
- fixing tiles identical to the one indicated earlier in the XE GS cardridge
- closing cards with four pins instead of tabs (on the ToDo list to change - thin elements can be strengthened)
- the basket inside is 5mm wide, which makes it possible to design longer tiles (cutting base - until cutting out)
- the middle mounting on the plate will be (supported) adapted to add an additional screw, if someone breaks the catches or wants to use, for example, a suspension, a warranty seal (a hole for the screw to be made, which covers the scope, but it is possible)
- on the upper part of the housing, on the inside will be marked (to-do list) where to drill for any screw
The best news - even after breaking the pins, available in the test version - the insert closes well and holds (ABS - such a filament I had for testing).
Now yes: if someone wants to mention a project or have a test casing for their projects - I can prepare a 3D printout (PLA - gray or white to choose from), but with remarks on printing time and overheads - I decided to divide it into three possibilities (plus shiping cost):
- 0.3mm layer thickness, 10% filling - 6usd/5EUR / item
- 0.2mm layer thickness, 10% filling - 7USD/6EUR / item
- 0.1mm layer thickness, 10% filling - 8USD/6,75EUR / item
If someone uses the purchase (I remind you - 3D print for now) - I would like information or an e-mail. Any printouts according to the report. Enclosures must be printed with corrections appearing, but the surface for PCB does not change, so you can laugh at using prototyping or fixing bare PCBs.
Next weeks I try add PLA photo with inside details