It takes roughly 45-55 min per 100k if you're fast, 1 hr or more if you're pacing yourself.
There's a time out glitch that's in the game if you want to marathon this game.
I can explain it in detail.
1. When the maze starts to close when you exit, starts the timer, for the counter to check to see if you are moving or not for the attract mode.
2. Every 4 1/4 seconds, the game does a check to see if you are moving. If you are moving, it triggers a counter.
3. The counter varies on when you hit reset on the game. To get the max counter, you play game one, and hold reset essentially when you turn on the Atari.
4. Firing does not count as moving. Avoid fire battles with robots, where you shoot each other until your faster bullet eventually kills the robot.
5. This counter does not reset when you move.
What I have found to be the best strategy, is to shoot one or two robots, make sure you're moving (as counting gets exhausting after hour 5), until the robots start to fire. After that, you have avoided the first check. Fire a few, move, fire a few, move. When I'm in the groove, I can usually shoot 2-3, move until the robots fire, finish the board and move on.
P.S. Thank you for not picking TOR to play this game. I really don't have the time to play a marathon game this weekend.
P.P.S. I was informed that Zimmerman is coming after my record soon. I may be stuck doing this marathon again.
Shameless plug: This score got printed into the Guinness Book of World Records: 2017 Gamer's Edition.