Jump to content

EdgeOfPortal

Members
  • Content Count

    387
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EdgeOfPortal

  1. Although this wasn’t what I asked, this was a great read! I never did call Mattel Electronics or use their order sheet, so this was very interesting.
  2. Alright, so I’ve done some more research. Fobel International PLC changes their name to something like S. Leboff Solar (more to the name after) and documents are available that state that they dissolved on June 26 2018 in the UK, and their assets apparently belong to the Crown Estate. That’s a dead end. Now, Fobel International only owned 51% of Radofin, so what happened to the other 49%?
  3. It’s just historical research, I’m not developing anything commercial. I did find a company called Fobel International PLC that apparently owned 51% of Radofin after the liquidation, but I can’t find anything after that.
  4. I’ve been trying to find as much info on this computer as possible, as for the past few years I’ve been very interested in it. The farthest I can get was that Radofin was liquidated in 1991, but nothing past that. If anyone has extra information, that’d be great.
  5. I was reading through some of my Aquarius manuals and documentation, and came across a pamphlet in the modem’s box talking about an online store you could use with an Aquarius modem and Compu-Serve subscription. Just wondering if anyone used this back in the 80s.
  6. It’s a full US set so I don’t believe chess was released in the US, only Europe. Unless you mean who manufactured each cart? In that case they’re all manufactured by Mattel Electronics. I’ve also got a Radofin Aquarius system though. 2 units, one from each company.
  7. I’m sure you know this, but software and games have different box sizes for the Aquarius if you didn’t. Thanks.
  8. I’ve been needed some for awhile for my full set, so I’d definitely buy them.
  9. Make sure to comment here if Aquarius protectors go into manufacturing. Would pay a lot for some high quality protectors.
  10. @jaybird3rd Sent you a pm by the way, not sure if you saw it.
  11. @jaybird3rd @cmart604 @Intymike Here's a photo I posted on an old Reddit account a little while ago of the full US set. Astrosmash is missing its box, but otherwise it's complete. Don't mind the Vic-20 in the background.
  12. I’ve got a full US Set (Hardware and Software) for the Aquarius, and I was wondering if anyone knew where to get box protectors that fit boxes for games, software, and hardware.
×
×
  • Create New...