I sourced all of these parts from Console5. I think I was able to figure out the issue. I cut the traces for the Bios upgrade, but looking at photos I took, I seemed to have forgotten the WJ4 & WJ5 jumpers. Will install those tonight. Pretty sure that will be my issue.
I was able to purchase two consoles. I was working on one of them, and did the following mods/upgrades. Fast Boot Bois Replaced the electrolytic capacitors 5v Memory Replaced the controller IC's After finishing all these, I powered on the console, and all I get on the TV is green/black static. Was hoping that someone out there had some experience with this and could offer some assistance in getting this resolved.