1) How old are you?
next to 30
2) What sex are you?
Male,,Straight,Ladie´s man without "corvosier"(if you dont know what im talking about,watch Saturday Night Live reprises)," Brazilian Girl,im your joystick"
3) When did you get an Atari?
Xmas of 83. Polyvox 2600 Dart Vada...thosewerethedays....
4) When did you become involved with the Atari? (i.e. you wanted to play this over newer systems at the time or today).
During the Eighties,i had my carts my console and stuff,now im doing it for
Nostalgia with my new Atari with Hard disk,and AtariWindows XP...
5) Why the 2600? What does it offer to YOU that other systems, whether old or new, don't?
Atari push you to the limmit,"only the strong survive"...(thanx Billy Paul,to this song)
and almost"romantic"graphics,thats reminds me to the past.But its a real"Robot rock",atari scoretable is cruel and saddistic,it waits for your"knock out"
6) What drink keeps you going? (in case you spend long hours on the 2600).
80´s pop/rock,Sometimes Beer(Skol,or Antartica of course),sometimes Coffe,i will try it with Caipirinha(vodka+ice+lemmon chops+sugar)..
7) How many hours a day or at a time do you play the Atari?
sometimes "a night with Stella",sometimes afternoon...
8)How many days a week do you spend on it?
Almost Everyday a week
9) Your top "Best top" games. WHY these choices?
My BEST choices:Cristal Castles,Berzerk Voice Enchaced,Frostbyte,Hero,River Raid
my Trenchfighters Hack,Enduro,Pole Position,Hang on ATV(hack),Aquaventure,Dkong series(JR,Vector and my"fusion"hack),,Seaquest,Dragonfire(Cheese 98 hack),BerZERKIX( my hack)APPACHE(my Hack),Missile Command(normal and"arcade"hack),Warlords,Sir Lancelot,Dark Chambers,Crossbow.
Adventure(Odissey´s hack),Robot TAnk,QBERT(and Cubes also),Rubik´s Cube.
Tunnel Runner,Car wars(other hack,ok),Lukio Bros(h),Wachroboter Jagt Yupi aka Hey Stop!,Dig Dug,Westworld(hack),now you can see that im a"Hack hunter".
10) Do you play any other systems besides the 2600?
From old PC XT, 80´s Arcade and NES to MSX and now New PC and XBOX,PS1 and 2,im not living in the past,im stay tunned for new gadgets...
11) How do you view gaming of today as compared to the 70's/80's?
Technological Differences is obvious,but one thing not changes,good games and
bad games...One fact that i pay attention is: when a game shows"unconventional"and revolutionary in terms of the aspects.We have brand new"classics"in various systems,such"Doom","Mercenaries","Crash","pandemonium","Tomb Raider",NES"The immortal"(it was a great!great! game)
12) Do you usually just play the 2600 alone or have someone play with you? (If so, is it a relative or friend?)
No, i Play alone,i play "other games"with my girlfriend...
13) Finally, do you or have you ever tried to turn someone to the "Atari side"?
No,but,here in Brazil,we have a lot of "old school"game fans,cause they grew up
with the same"Atarimania and Arcademania"and after that home Computers.In
80s some people had Magnavox Odyssey2,some had Intellivision and a crowd had a Atari 2600(original or clones).Thats all..