Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'sources'.
Found 3 results
My first 2600 homebrew, project "F40", is still unfinished: https://atariage.com/forums/topic/179464-my-2600-racing-game-f40-aka-ferreira-40-kb/ My second 2600 homebrew is just started now: project "LEM". ** About the Project "LEM": ** Changelog/evolution of the project (pre-v0.0.0a): ** Changelog/evolution of v0.0.1a: ** Changelog/evolution of v0.0.2a: ** Changelog/evolution of v0.0.3a: ** Changelog/evolution of v0.0.4a: ** Changelog/evolution of v0.0.5a: Thanks. PS: it's better "in motion" than "in screenshots". It's a nice screensaver too. LEMv005a.bin LEMv005a_src.zip
finally i'm having one of my SG1000/MSX1 Boriel’s ZX-Basic examples working on ColecoVision The problem is that i don’t know why the joystick (accessed from i/o) is not working as expected (i don’t want to use the bios routines since i think it wastes that precious ram area, and i’m still not comfortable enough with that), and i can’t use halt as waitvbl (i think that there should be some code related to nmi there?) about the joystick, perhaps i should use di and ei before and after accessing the joystick from i/o? or is it something else? the sources (in Boriel’s ZX-Basic, and the intermediary .asm for debuging) and the resulting .rom file is there
Hi! Why is my avatar a fast red European car? It's the main sprite of my first 2600 game. I started a brand new project a few years ago. August 2008 (damn, time flies). Version "0.0.1 alpha" was shown onto Stella Mailing List. Nobody remembers it? A few weeks later (october 2008), version "0.0.2 alpha" was about to be shown. But the project got lost and died. Damn. Sad story. A few years later (march 2011), I'm shameful and proud, because I found it back! Yeah. Not really the whole complete project. Just an old piece of dirty backup bits of the project. It's kind of "v0.0.1.9.9.9 alpha", in fact. Not really the final "v.0.0.2 alpha". A few things are missing (some characters missing from some texts, menu is present but useless, etc). I don't know if the project will live again and continue, or die again. There were nice things in this game; I loved working on it. I don't know if I can finish it and sell it as a homebrew. There is a fat lot of things to do more! (It's not a game today: it's just a WIP/PoC). After a few years (again) and after a few dead harddisks, I found v0.0.2a again (end of 2014). And I made it v0.0.3a after a few weeks of work (february 2015). I hope v0.0.4+ will follow in a few weeks. Note that: - V0.0.3a was not tested on real hardware (v0.0.1a was tested and working on real hardware), but it should run. - V0.0.3a sucks on real TV (CRT or LCD) (because of interlacing problems) but is very nice on emulation screen. "Phosphor off" is better. Later version should fix that. Old "v0.0.1 alpha" text: Old "v0.0.1.9.9 alpha" what's new: New "v0.0.3 alpha" what's new: Thanks. f40v003a.bin f40v003a_src.zip