IGNORED

Controller Question...

16-bit

Hey everyone.

I'm looking to get a new set of controllers for my 2600. All I have right now are these big clunky 3rd party ones. I'd like to get some originals, however I saw a lot of these on ebay:

Ebay Conroller

They're all brand new. Has anyone bought these? Do they work as well as the original controllers?

I have about 8 extra CX-40 Atari sticks. They're all used and have typical paint wear to varying degrees (except those that came with the Vader or Junior consoles, which never had the orange paint), but all work -- if they didn't work when I got them, I fixed them. Make an offer if you want some. See the first link in my sig for trades (cash is OK too).

Edited by A.J. Franzman

I don't have a pic right now, but they're Quickshot controllers. Made by a company called SVI. They have 2 buttons one on the base and one at the top of the stick.

Thanks for the link Heavy6r. I didn't notice that post. Sorry about the repeat.

I guess I'll start looking for a Flashback system then unless a find a good price on some originals on ebay.