IGNORED

WARNING Scammer alert! EDIT: Confirmed!

CPUWIZ

Fat people don't have feelings. They are also one of the last groups of people that we can make nasty comments about without feeling bad about ourselves. We can't make fun of minorities because they supposedly didn't choose their race, but fat people are fat because they are disgusting, worthless, subhumans with no discipline (until they lose weight and suddenly become worthy of respect and kindness). Ugly people (no matter how much they weigh) should be rounded up and shot. We shouldn't have to look at that mess. I say be pretty or die!

You shouldn't blieve everything you read, you silly goose.

If I were you I'd be afraid of fat moderators. Since we don't have feelings, we don't have remorse either. Keep that in mind...

It's sometimes hard to know when RT is looking for a reaction or being serious or making fun of society and it's hypocrises, he's a bit like a shock jock.

Some people can only see things at face-value. They are always the last one in a room to understand a joke or a double entendre or a parable or a hidden meaning or a multifaceted message. And they certainly can't tell when you are exaggerating to make a point and that you are actually on the same side of an issue.

Related posts:

http://www.atariage....ost__p__1215792

Dude, I was talking about his girlfriend. It's got to be embarrassing enough to be e-mailed by a bunch of video game people telling her about her crook boy-friend. But to bring her looks into it just isn't well...very nice. I could care less about what you say to him. She didn't rip anyone off. And for all I know maybe she broke up with the thief. But if she still reads these forums, maybe to see what he's up to, that would really hurt HER feelings.

Fat people don't have feelings. They are also one of the last groups of people that we can make nasty comments about without feeling bad about ourselves. We can't make fun of minorities because they supposedly didn't choose their race, but fat people are fat because they are disgusting, worthless, subhumans with no discipline (until they lose weight and suddenly become worthy of respect and kindness). Ugly people (no matter how much they weigh) should be rounded up and shot. We shouldn't have to look at that mess. I say be pretty or die!

You shouldn't believe everything you read, you silly goose.

Maybe, I shouldn't believe everything I read, but a post like this sure shows your true colors. The world fought hard, paid a dear price to defeat the Nazi's in hopes of changing peoples attitudes and ridding people of the world like the one you just portrayed to be. Kidding or not, that was unecessary and in poor taste. If anyone doesn't have feelings..... well, enuf said. :(

-Lee

http://www.atariage....ost__p__1215840

Maybe, I shouldn't believe everything I read, but a post like this sure shows your true colors. The world fought hard, paid a dear price to defeat the Nazi's in hopes of changing peoples attitudes and ridding people of the world like the one you just portrayed to be. Kidding or not, that was unnecessary and in poor taste. If anyone doesn't have feelings..... well, enuf said. :(

True colors? I am overweight and ugly. If I really meant what I said, I would have to kill myself. I took the existing negative comment(s) about fat people and magnified them to show how evil that kind of thinking is. Many people feel all puffed up and self-important because they no longer say racist things, but they still feel it's OK to attack other groups in a similar way. I think it was necessary and if you don't like the flavor of my post, stop licking the monitor.

In other words, even though they might be nice, good to trade with, and fun to have a beer with down at the pub, some people appear to be as sharp as a marble. Although they seem to be as thick as a brick, they do have the ability to point a holier-than-thou finger faster than the speed of light. It must be a gift from the gods to make up for their lack of discernment. :-D

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Game Zombie 315 Mill Street, Bristol, PA.

This retail store is on Facebook, and youtube registered under the same email address they use for paypal and eBay. gamezombiezone@gmail.com

They take buyers money and never send the products. When asked about the orders they deny that they ever made the sale, claiming they don't sell online. They removed the facebook inquiry and blocked my wife's account. If anyone has access to their store in Bristol, PA I don't advise spending your money with these scammers.

Oh yeah, I still want my 3do gun and game I paid $50 for.

Paypal has been contacted.

• 4 weeks later...

This retail store is on Facebook, and youtube registered under the same email address they use for paypal and eBay. gamezombiezone@gmail.com

They take buyers money and never send the products. When asked about the orders they deny that they ever made the sale, claiming they don't sell online. They removed the facebook inquiry and blocked my wife's account. If anyone has access to their store in Bristol, PA I don't advise spending your money with these scammers.

They live a couple hours away from me. I wondered if it was ever worth going to. Now this makes me wonder.

• 1 month later...

They live a couple hours away from me. I wondered if it was ever worth going to. Now this makes me wonder.

If that store was only 2 hours away from me, it would be worth it to me to go there just to kick there a$$.They should be shut down and put in jail........And there store merchindise should be siezed and put into auction....LoL

Edited by Stun Runner 87