IGNORED

Toyshop Trouble is brilliant!

godzillajoe

I know it's been said but I had to say it again

I just spent the morning playing it for quite a while.

Nice job everyone who was involved!

It's what makes Atari games a blast, simple concept yet challenging game play

Absolutely LOVE the title screen too.

I hope everyone who wanted one got one because even after X-Mas it's one hell of a fun game.

Now about that easter egg.....

The site says mine shipped on 1/10/07. I don't know if it would be at the post office today or not - maybe it is too soon. I hate to drive all the way in town for it (a 30 minute drive) and not have it be there! :D

Can't wait to get the game, though! I appreciate all the hard work that went into creating the game. I got the free copy and today I am placing another order and buying an additional copy for a Christmas gift for next year. The same with Santa Simon. I don't have a 7800 but I am sure I will get one someday. Hate to miss out on that game just because I don't have the system.

Edited - I just remembered my post office is on UF Campus. So I am NOT going to look for the game today. All the Gator BCS Champs festivities are going on right now and it will be an orange and blue mad-house. YIKES

Edited by fire!fire!

i played once and only got to December 14th.

the hard part is to try and run in-between toys you've already painted to get to un-painted ones

accidently re-painting a toy is a BITCH

one of my early strategies is getting one color and just painting every single toy that needs that color,

then going to another toy/color.........that avoids you running back and forth for colors

i still only got to the 14th, though

WONDEFUL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe that now Al has most of the shipments out

We can start to see some scores/days of Toyshop Trouble players

Be neat to see who gets to Dec 24 who finds the easter egg first

(I read the clip on back of the manual and so far makes no sense to me

Ill be hooked on this game til i find the easter egg or at least get to Dec 24)

the hard part is to try and run in-between toys you've already painted to get to un-painted ones

When I'm playing, I usually hold the fire button about 90% of the time, but I release it when I'm trying to work my way around toys I want to avoid repainting. I try to plan my course to minimize the amount of time I need to have the button released, but I do make definite use of the fire button. I don't know that even I would be able to consistently play through all the December levels if I couldn't release the fire button.

I dont know but so far I've painted these:

Fire Truck- Red

Dinosaur- Green

AT-AT - white

Boat- White/Brown

Atari Joystick- Black

Monster Truck- Yellow/Black

Candy Cane- Red/White

Trumpet- Yellow

probably more but its been since last night that i played and i cant remember all of the waves

BTW....my Toyshop Trouble cart number is 57.....whats everyone else's?

Only about 2 weeks. I think the 12th or the 13th. Keeping those colors straight is a challenge. Boats are what again....and then I kinda space out.

After each level, if there's going to be a new two-color toy on the next level, you will be shown the specific colors required on the intermission screen.

Additionally, any time you touch a toy (with or without the fire button) the top-center status area will show how it needs to be painted. If the toy requires a particular color to be applied first and it has not been yet, the toy will appear in the status area solidly-painted that color.

For example, touching a truck which is either painted yellow or painted fully will display a fully-painted truck in the status area. Touching a truck that's any other color will show a solid yellow truck in the status area.

Mine is #37. I just got it today, shipped 1/10/07. Very fast shipping! I ordered the games the very morning (early) that the sale went on. Or at least the minute I saw that the website was down for adding the new items.. I checked back all nite until I fell asleep from exhaustion :D and got up and ordered at 7:30am the next day. But I tend to be a leetle fanatical about my hobbies.

I am supposed to be cleaning house today for company tomorrow. We are going to be shooting in the back yard. I am normally not like this but I want to cancel the ATF party (LOL) and just play my new games.

yea.....i know it took a while for my email to get to my mom to order me all these homebrews for X-Mas....i was hoping to get within the first 25 numbered or like an even number like 30 or 40.

i guess she got the order in as soon as she could.

i got these yesterday: Toyshop Trouble, Reindeer Rescue, Ladybug, Return to Wolfenstein, Crazy Balloon, and Four-Play

only got to play three so far.....Wolfenstein is friggin' HARDDDDD.....a little easier than Venture though (the game its hacked off of)

BTW, supercat, TT is so awesome......wonderful game. Cheers....