IGNORED

Disk Images

I'm working on a program to identify st disk images (ie: via checksums), with support for screenshots, box art, and the formatting of disks... blah blah blah.

The downside is, I still have about 3k more images to enter into the database ( :( ). The other downside is that it's coded in visual basic. Once I learn more java though (through university), I'll definately be rewriting the program.

As for images, if you need anything specific, drop me a line.... I managed to accumulate 1.9gb of st prog's when I had access to cable....

That seem like an interesting program Kale, keep us updated!

Another great site to download st games is RelicST, check it out!

The Berlin server is of course good too but you might wan't to try www.atari-warez.com too.

My site has some for download too but not the huge amount as the above. But you can surf down too www.atarizone.com , maybe you will find something interesting.

And for the collectors of rare compact menus go to The PaciGame Area

Could you possibly send me the programs MISSILE COMMAND & ROADRUNNER?

The only compilation that I have found that has these programs is in a format I don't recognize. It has an extension of .LSD. The menu that allows these to run is missing the STARTGEM.LSD file.

Could you possibly send me the programs MISSILE COMMAND & ROADRUNNER?

The only compilation that I have found that has these programs is in a format I don't recognize. It has an extension of .LSD. The menu that allows these to run is missing the STARTGEM.LSD file.

It is off an was(not was) + lsd disk then....doesn't the menu work? just rename the .lsd file into .prg :)

Yes it is a WAS/NOT WAS (?) file. The menu didn't work because the archive was missing the STARTGEM.LSD file. I located this in one of the other archives. I didn't try renaming the files. thanks to Noble Kale, i was able to get the files I wanted.