IGNORED

Hey Everyone - My collection is going away!

JagMX

Any bets the winner will be 'sweetsstuf4u'..? :(

Ohh man that would suck. JagMX watch out for this guy. He totally screwed this one guy over not to long ago.

Funny you guys mention that name - he already made a bunch of bid's early on lol I believe you would see him as "Bidder #5" with 10 in a row

Well I checked out the thread, thanx for the heads up everyone. While he does only have 2 negatives, and it is possible it could've been a misunderstanding, we'll never know. But definitely something i'd like to keep in mind. Regardless of whomever wins this auction, I planned to go about shipping the items with everything I can put on it. Delivery confirmation, signature confirmation, full blown insurance everything that I have to do to cover myself since I don't plan to screw anyone -

Wow - up to a thousand bucks. Looks like you just might have made the right choice to not break it up.

I just methodically went through this auction to add up how much I think could be made if every item was sold individually. I know my Jag prices too because I have been scouring eBay Jag stuff for years now...I came up with $2,850!!!. I can safely say if it was broken up and sold individually, it would all fetch atleast $2,500 and possibly $3,000... :)

Wow - up to a thousand bucks. Looks like you just might have made the right choice to not break it up.

I just methodically went through this auction to add up how much I think could be made if every item was sold individually. I know my Jag prices too because I have been scouring eBay Jag stuff for years now...I came up with $2,850!!!. I can safely say if it was broken up and sold individually, it would all fetch atleast $2,500 and possibly $3,000... :)

You're starting to make me have major second thoughts about selling it as a whole ;)

Wow -- that has to be one of the biggest Jaguar collections ever auctioned off all at once!!! It will be fun to watch.....

Some great items there. I wish I could have bid on some of those individually ... the CatBox, Worms, BIWN Rev. 19.

if i could afford the whole collection i would sell it off in pieces and make a huge PROFIT

SWEETSSTUFF4U

RESERVE STILL HAS NOT BEEN MET

maybe it wont be reached, we could only hope, i should bid on it but i only need a few items. if sold individually i would say it would go for 2000 to 2500. and where do u get the insert for soulstar?

@ Buddybuddies -- I forgot who it was that sent me a copy, but he sent it to me with those inserts. Looks custom made but nicely done from screenshots.

Well the auction is over and it netted me nearly what I originally wanted. 1925.00. I wanted to at least get 2000.00 but this is fine and i'm satisfied. plus it looks like the winner is going to enjoy the majority (if not all) of the entire collection.

And nothing personal to sweetstuff4u, but I'm glad you didn't win the auction. Your bunches of emails sent to me through eBay (all in caps no less) was rather annoying and your kinda sneaky attempt to get me to say my reserve price was what really bothered me. I stated in the auction that I would not release that info to anyone no matter what but you still tried to find out in some way. While your honesty about what you would do with the collection is fine and whatnot, i'm very happy that it'll get more use from the current winner. (which hopefully he/she won't back out!)

In the other thread that is now locked, 'sweetsstuf4u' he asked me to prove my claim regarding shipping charges.

post-8320-1170777559_thumb.jpg

The fee charged for "shipping & handling" was $30 US. As you can see, the actual postage was $13.35. The mail was sent 'registered' so perhaps there is an additional charge for that... but $16.65 seems excessive to me.

To me... it kind of sucks to know that I got into collecting something that one person is trying to monopolize the market....

:(

That will more than likely make my Jag collection more expensive than all of my collections. Although... I won't bid on SS4u's stuff. I wish it would show names of bidders still... I'd drive up a few prices for him! LOL

To me... it kind of sucks to know that I got into collecting something that one person is trying to monopolize the market....

:(

That will more than likely make my Jag collection more expensive than all of my collections. Although... I won't bid on SS4u's stuff. I wish it would show names of bidders still... I'd drive up a few prices for him! LOL

Always be patient, because if SS4U has it, someone else does as well and will sell it eventually for a much better price.

As far as the names of the bidders not showing, I have only seen that in a couple of recent auctions where the price was very high. Other than that, I can see all the bidders IDs in the lower-priced auctions every day.

I kinda posted that out of fun. I normally don't do that... except for ONE friggin' person that messes with a lot of the TG stuff I'm trying to get. I know the person and he just keeps grabbing my stuff. The guy told me one day he simply puts an outrageous price up there just to make sure he gets it. It doesn't really matter to him.

Cool... then if you keep buying EVERY Order of the Griffon that pops on ebay.... I'll keep making you pay more for them! LOL One day I'll beat him...

I think.

i hope...

lol