IGNORED

Big Atari Jaguar Collection for auction

JagMX

Hey everyone - Being that I haven't been to this site in a long time and I stopped posting probably over a year ago I'm hear to announce that my large collection of Jaguar items is officially being sold. I originally wanted to sell off stuff one by one - To give collectors a chance to fill up holes and such but I could really use the full cash from the entire collection to help my recent financial problems. Plus I want someone to be able to enjoy my collection right away like I have. So basically this is for anyone looking to grab a huge collection in one shot. I'll be posting this in the Auction section as well. But I figured it's also wise to let the Jag fans know about it here as well.

So anyone interested please check out this auction and spread the word if you can. I'd appreciate it. I know how this community was in the past with a select few random people flaming people and such. Please refrain from doing so here if you feel the need to. It's really not necessary :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=009

thanks for reading this!

I agree, it would make more money split up...But then again, what a real pain in the ass listing all of this stuff individually would be. Not to mention having to package it all up AND THEN having to go to the dreaded post office... Then you'll have to deal with some people complaining their Jag stuff hasn't come yet or it was damaged...Whereas this way, he's only got to deal with ONE person... :) And who knows, it might just go for big bucks. But If I were him, I'd be whoring this auction on every single video game messege board known to man! LOL Anyway, good luck with the auction JAGMX...But one question...Why not atleast keep one Jag and a handfull of games you really love? Or maybe you do have that...

Edited by kevincal