IGNORED

Tomb Raider & Swagman for the Jag

JagMX

You were harping on Jeff about doing real research. I'm just pointing out blatant hypocrisy where I see it.

Yeah..but your eyesight hasn't had the best of track records has it..really?

It let's you see and believe what you want to see.

Your like a blind painter at times, scrabbling around for the right colours.

It's always been us that have had to point out games you quoted didn't actually use voxels. .

That HVS produced some of the most reputation damaging games on the Jaguar..

What advisors on games actually do...

You know..THE BASICS.

Stick to putting the boot into commercial and Homebrew coders Chris, whilst having never produced anything yourself..it's more you.

Oh and i did email Mike a link to your comments about his work on Jaguar..

Will be interesting to see how he responds..If he considers them worth replying to at all.

If only he had you to guide him at the time..Ohhh the wonders we could of seen on the Jaguar...

High resolution,60 FPS Theme Park and Syndicate..

Texture Mapped Magic Carpet...

I'm getting all misty eyed just contemplating it .

And the more you keep spouting about coding our own games, build our own car blah blah blah as for the basis of the right to having a valid opinion you lose the sensible people. And you can keep those without an honest agenda or wacky.

What's a Voxel engine Chris?

What PC/Jaguar games used 1 Chris?

With all your coding knowledge, why haven't you produced a Jaguar game Chris?

Edited by Lost Dragon

Today I learned that even if there are only two people left in the world who care about any given subject, they will find reason to argue about it. :lol:

Also, I think Tomb Raider was without a doubt the best and most influential games of the 32/64-bit era both in terms of gameplay and narrative. The original Tomb Raider innovated the fundamental elements of what make an action/adventure game work in a three dimensional world and, in my opinion at least, stands alongside The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time as one genre's seminal titles. Whether you're a fan of the game's titular protagonist or not it's hard to deny the enormous impact that Tomb Raider had on the future of game design.

• Like 4