IGNORED

Ghostbusters

A_Username

:cool: You know you want to. What's the fun of a collection if you can't enjoy it to its fullest?

As far as how to play, try here! :D

Try a rom image of it first, though. That way you won't kill yourself later for opening a boring, yet rare, game. That or sell it on ebay and let some other sucker do it! ;)

Edited by Dragnerok X

If you think you might regret opening it, by all means print out the manual and try it on an emulator first. This is a "need to read the manual" game, because there's a console switch you need to use during the game, which is completely non-obvious.

If you do open it, of course you'll have the original manual, so you won't need that printout anymore.

The game's not all that hard to find nekid, if you've got a sealed copy, I'd keep it that way, as those are pretty rare.

I have an open one, and the game really needs the manual to be played, at least the first time. After you figure out how to get through the menues, and drop the marshmellow man bait, it's pretty easy to go through. And it's kinda fun, though I liked it better for other systems.

The bait is to prevent the marshmallow man from destroying part of the city and costing you valuable points. At the end of the game it is frustrating for he comes more often and you have far less time to lay the bait to prevent destruction ;)