IGNORED

Was there recently a huge intellivision find?

The reason I ask that is when I searched the completed auctions for ebay, I saw a ton of rare games that had been up for sale. In fact there were only 2 sellers who were selling these rare games. What made me think some kind of huge find had happend as well is the fact that one of the sellers was selling boxes of six sealed games of the same game. Does anyone know how big this find was :ponder:

I see a guy that looks like he's trying to sell off his collection, but nothing that looks like a huge new find or anything.

Tempest

Tempest you are looking at auctions that are current. You have to look at the auctions that have ended. For instance, one auction had 6 sealed utopia boxes in the original shipping box. Also I have also checked Atari2600.com and looked at their selection and I am pretty sure that they did not have those games available a couple of months ago. I just wish that when people have these huge finds that they would let people know that they stumbled

upon a huge stash. I ever stumble across like 100 boxed Air Raids. The first thing I would do was let every know that I came across all these Air Raids. Would I make as much money. The answer is no. But atleast I would sleep better at nite.

One of the AGH guys had a ton of sealed 6-packs several years back. I had bought one of each just so I could extract one sealed copy of each game (didn't have much Intellivision at the time.) I opened up the boxes and put a couple game sets on eBay, then cleared out most of the remainder -- about 40-60 pieces I think -- at a garage sale for $2/each. The packing boxes all had their original Mattel invoice stickers addressed to "Greylock Electrinic" (yes, spelled that way), which was a store in Kingston, NY. He must have bought the store out or something. Perhaps the current flow could be left over from that? Perhaps not...