IGNORED

FS: 30+ NES game lot SOLD! Thanks!

MrMark0673

Hi Folks,

I have a bunch of doubles in decent shape that I am looking to unload fairly quickly, I am looking to take the best offer by tomorrow night.

Here we go...

100_0046.jpg

100_0045.jpg

I am really looking to sell the whole lot together, but will break up for the right price. I am taking USPS money orders only at the moment.

I am looking for the best offer over $100 shipped, feel free to just throw it in this thread and I'll send you a PM ASAP. Thanks for looking! If you have any questions or want anymore pics, just let me know.

-Mark

Notes:

The Ikari Warriors label is in great shape, thats just the flash. The Golf Box has a game inside as well as the extra Golf pictured.

Edited by MrMark0673

PM sent! I have some feedback over at DP:

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92592

And I have had successful trades with Dusk2600, Phantom and numerous trades with PressureCooker2600 on these boards. I have done a handful of trades on Rfgeneration and NESworld as well. Hope this helps!

-Mark

Thanks for the positive reference PressureCooker2600, things always went super smooth. The lot may be spoken for over on RFgeneration, just waiting for a response over there before I pull this. No worries about SMB2 Dusk, I threw Jesusc a PM. If anyone has a higher offer before I finalize this deal, let me know. Right now its at $90 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

That was indeed your Golf game. I received a boat load of complete games for christmas (30ish) and one happened to be a pretty crisp Golf. When the total of Golf games I owned got to 3, I figured it was time to let a few go.

Phantom, any vouching is good vouching in my book, thanks again guys!