IGNORED

CreatiVision: new site and stuff!

MADrigal

Hello everybody. My name's Luca Antignano, and some of you might know me as "MADrigal", the author of over 35 Game & Watch and other handhelds simulators.

I recently decided to put my old CreatiVEmu website back online (it was offline since 2003).

The site was originally designed to distribute the creatiVision emulator, named CreatiVEmu, but unfortunately my friend Roberto, the author, decided to never release it to the public. So the site simply became a sort of "informations repository" for cV fans with tons of articles and scanned manuals.

The site is at: http://www.madrigaldesign.it/creativemu/

At this point I'm making a 100% brand new site design, and added a lot of new stuff. I'm planning to release the new site next week-end. In the meantime I'm trying to add more stuff to the site. I still lack scans from a few manuals, boxes and cartridges, especially infos regarding the "obscure" items.

With the new site, I'll also release my personal "unofficial" version of the FunnyMu emulator, with tons of bug-fixes, better sound quality, configurable, with graphics interface and compatible with all existing ROMs.

I'll also release all the ROMs I dumped in the past years and 2 BIOSes (one for creatiVision and the other for FunVision).

I invite all people having informations, articles, hardware, software on creatiVision, Wizzard, Rameses and Funvision to contact me at:

lucantignano AT gmail DOT com.

A quick reply.

The new site is ready at www.madrigaldesign.it/creativemu/

I also released the "FunnyMu" emulator, v0.44 "unofficial by MADrigal".

The downloads page also has the BIOSes, ROMs and a very useful GUI named "CreatiVe-UI" for use with FunnyMu 0.44.

Still a few bugs to fix... next days... :)

Edited by MADrigal

a quick news. :)

I just received 5 boxed carts from Australia, and I scanned boxes, manuals etc, and put them on my website :9

Games are:

- BASIC first issue from 1982!!!! This means that ta-dah! cart has 3 4KByte EEPROMS, and it's quite different to the 1983 version I also have dumped. I'll have it dumped (and emulated) within a few days :) - also manual is slightly different and reports the "first edition" writing :)

- Tennis (Dick Smith edition), having different bkground graphics

- Planet Defender

- Auto Chase

- Sonic Invader

All manuals/boxes etc can be downloaded from my site: www.madrigaldesign.it/creativemu/releases.php ("releases" page) :)

the site is in English :)

Thats funny,i checked it out and most of the stuff i saw was in Italian,is there a button to click for language conversion?strange indeed!Dont get me wrong,my friend, i LOVE Italian language and anything Italian,and desire to learn to speak it one day!:)........UPDATE,checked it out again,and yes,you're right it is in english,i must of been misdirected the first time to an Italian site,GREAT SITE BY THE WAY!

Edited by Rik

• 3 weeks later...

a huge update to the site today:

- a ton of new scans of manuals, boxes, pictures of console and hardware, etc

- a "creatiVision history" article, with many unreleased/exclusive images

- original promo flyer scans from 1982, 4 languages, also showing a screenshot of the obscure "Skiing" videogame!

http://www.madrigaldesign.it/creativemu/

• 3 weeks later...