IGNORED

My FB2 don't work

we had a snow day yesterday, and my wife wanted to play some video games. hooked up the fb2, and the screen was just garbled images from different games and parts of words. i tried everything, but no luck. any ideas?

it's only the second time i ever hooked it up, worked perfect the first!

barrett

we had a snow day yesterday, and my wife wanted to play some video games. hooked up the fb2, and the screen was just garbled images from different games and parts of words. i tried everything, but no luck. any ideas?

it's only the second time i ever hooked it up, worked perfect the first!

barrett

bummer. My FB2 really got a workout over the snowy shut in.

damn you to hell recycled! after my fb2 wouldn't work, we tried to use the nes which kept flashing on and off. i took this as a sign and didn't try to use my 2600. eventually we got the nes to work and my wife kicked my butt at dr. mario. and duck tales, too. and she then schooled me at super mario 3.

so what could be wrong with my fb2? i searched the forums, with no luck. maybe the heavy snow screwed it up like our direct tv dish? why do i just get a garbled screen? it worked last time.

and i just found out how to get to warlords on the fb2, i have a brand new set of paddles i am dying to use. it's killing me since we have a weeks vacation, video games are in order. we live in snowy vermont where there is nothing to do but play video games and drink. good combination, if you ask me.

barrett

The FB2's are very buggy at the least. A lot of problems sadly. The 1st I bought works with the exception of Missile Command, which rolls like a PAL game. Not sure you'll find your specific problem if you search the forums, but you'll find you're in good company if you have a defective one. :sad: