IGNORED

is a complete Atari 2600 related colection worth 1 Million?

homerwannabee

What I mean by this is if everyone in this atari 2600 community were to gather the best of the best and assemble it into one super collection would it be worth over million dollars. At first you may think no. But I am talking about all the label varients boxed or sealed, all the pirates boxed or sealed, all the PAL boxed or seaed, all the NTSC boxed or sealed, Secam, prototypes, and Homebrews. And then All the joysticks sealed, and then the Swordquest and Atlantis contest stuff, with every system varient sealed. Basically all of the best of the best of what is known to exist. Would all this be worth over $1,000,000. I personally think that it would be. There is just so much stuff, especially rare stuff that I think this amount would be reached.

What I mean by this is if everyone in this atari 2600 community were to gather the best of the best and assemble it into one super collection would it be worth over million dollars. At first you may think no. But I am talking about all the label varients boxed or sealed, all the pirates boxed or sealed, all the PAL boxed or seaed, all the NTSC boxed or sealed, Secam, prototypes, and Homebrews. And then All the joysticks sealed, and then the Swordquest and Atlantis contest stuff, with every system varient sealed. Basically all of the best of the best of what is known to exist. Would all this be worth over $1,000,000. I personally think that it would be. There is just so much stuff, especially rare stuff that I think this amount would be reached.

I'm sure it would and with Shawn Sr. and Cpuwiz's additions it may hit $2,000,000 :)

Now that would be a hell of a feat to achieve all that! Anyone up for the challenge? ;)

Unwilling to share your collection with the rest of the world (by showing nice scans of it) is even weaker.

8)

Ya right, You need a scan of my uber rare hot pink label donkey kong by menovision? I'll dump the rom for you too.

I could fool you into beliving any cart I wanted was "the real deal" cause your just a fool who tries to think they are someone in the Atari Community when your nothing more than a scavanger of info that is already avalible. You don't have a clue how much info is kept away from people like you and you directly on purpose and misinformation is fed to you at the same time and you eat it all up. My friend is weak cause he doesn't scan his collection for you? How about you scan your own shit? Oh yeah you would have to actually own an atari and games to do that. You just want to talk shit and play like your somebody with your JPG's and BIN's that are as old as the hills that most of the pro's laugh at.

Unwilling to share your collection with the rest of the world (by showing nice scans of it) is even weaker.

8)

Ya right, You need a scan of my uber rare hot pink label donkey kong by menovision? I'll dump the rom for you too.

I could fool you into beliving any cart I wanted was "the real deal" cause your just a fool who tries to think they are someone in the Atari Community when your nothing more than a scavanger of info that is already avalible. You don't have a clue how much info is kept away from people like you and you directly on purpose and misinformation is fed to you at the same time and you eat it all up. My friend is weak cause he doesn't scan his collection for you? How about you scan your own shit? Oh yeah you would have to actually own an atari and games to do that. You just want to talk shit and play like your somebody with your JPG's and BIN's that are as old as the hills that most of the pro's laugh at.

Play nice now guys!

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

8)

Are these the points that your most proud of that you have highlighted or something?

8)

Was that really necessary?