IGNORED

Wanted: Emerson Arcadia 2001

darthkur

Does anyone have one of these systems, in good working order, along with a bunch of games that they'd be willing to sell?

I've been wanting to get one of these for some time now but always seemed to get sidetracked by something else.

If so then please either PM me or respond on here. Whichever works easier for you. :)

Thanks.

Okay, here's the photo flood.

post-1571-1173559302_thumb.jpgpost-1571-1173559316_thumb.jpgpost-1571-1173559173_thumb.jpg

Here we got the system and its accessories.

AC adaptor is not original but it works.

RCA connector on RF cable is also not original, but works.

As you can see, right controller missing gold disc, but both controllers have their little screw in posts.

Box has seen better days, but, hey! It's Bi-Lingual!

post-1571-1173559130_thumb.jpgpost-1571-1173559106_thumb.jpgpost-1571-1173559143_thumb.jpg

Don't know what happened to BaseBall's back label, but the cart works.

BaseBall is Cart Only. No Box, Manual, overlays.

post-1571-1173559203_thumb.jpgpost-1571-1173559188_thumb.jpgpost-1571-1173559225_thumb.jpg

Cat Trax (Pac-Man-ish)

post-1571-1173559267_thumb.jpgpost-1571-1173559248_thumb.jpgpost-1571-1173559287_thumb.jpg

Escape (Berserk-ish)

post-1571-1173559349_thumb.jpgpost-1571-1173559335_thumb.jpgpost-1571-1173559366_thumb.jpg

Space Attack (Galaxian wannabe)

post-1571-1173559402_thumb.jpgpost-1571-1173559384_thumb.jpgpost-1571-1173559425_thumb.jpg

Tanks-A-Lot (guy running with bazooka vs. Tanks)

I'm not familiar with these games but have tested them all enough to start them and take screenshots. Tanks A Lot gave me a little trouble initially but did work. The others booted right up and seemed to work fine. Tanks A Lot and CatTrax are each missing an overlay. SpaceAttack and Escape didn't originally come with overlays. Space Attack also has its "Supplymental" instructions.

post-1571-1173559237_thumb.jpg

This is Escapes box to illustrate the type of damage that occurs with this type of box.

CatTrax, Escape and Tanks a Lot all have similar box damage, though I would describe CatTrax's as in the worst shape. Space Attack's Box is in great shape. Three of the boxes have the light blue plastic cart holder. (See Pictures)

I haven't done the research on pricing yet. Do your homework and make me an offer on the lot. If it sounds good I'll take it. If it sounds low, then I'll do my homework and make a counteroffer.

For your offer, consider the system "loose" but working and tested with AC and hookup but no RF switch box. Since the box is in bad shape consider it a freebie, as will be the manual if I find it. The Baseball cart was the pack-in for the system but consider it a "loose" cart and subtract for the crappy back label. For each of the boxed games, consider Space Attack as Boxed/Complete-Fine, Cat Trax as Cart with Manual and one overlay, only (box is poor so consider it freebie), Escape as Boxed/Complete-Fair and Tanks Alot as Cart/Manual/OneOverlay/Box-Fair .

If you are interested, you'll pay actual cost of shipping and I'll pay for insurance and tracking. I'll work on getting this stuff boxed (since I'll be selling it eventually anyway) and see if I can get an estimate of shipping cost for you based on the zip code you pm'd me, but it may not happen until Wednesday or so.

I've provided you with as much information as I can about the condition of each item to allow you to do your best to make a fair offer so that I don't have to do the work myself to set the price. Make a fair offer and you'll probably get a pretty good deal (which you can feel free to back out of if shipping turns out to cost an arm and a leg).

My eBay handle is chronogamer and I've got some good feedback over at DP as mezrabad. Should be some good feedback around here, too. Take care.

Edited by Mezrabad

The system showed up today safe and sound. Everything works great and is as described. I'm very happy with it all.

I'd be more than happy to do business with you again.

Thanks. :D

Same here, I appreciated your patience with me as I tried to figure out what I should get for the stuff above.

For the record and for anyone who tracks purchases like these for price guides or what ever. Final price of the above lot was $37.50. I think it worked out to $25 for the tested and working system and 2.50 for each of the very common cartridges with their used/damaged boxes instructions, etc.