IGNORED

Atari 8-bit Cart Images (*.rom files)

Fres

Has anyone ever had any luck getting ET Phone Home and/or Caverns or Mars cartridge dumps to work on Atari800 or Atari800winPLus? I think I may have a couple of bad dumps, but I'm not sure.

(ATR and binary file versions of the same work fine).

Any ideas?

Thanks...

Has anyone ever had any luck getting ET Phone Home and/or Caverns or Mars cartridge dumps to work on Atari800 or Atari800winPLus? I think I may have a couple of bad dumps, but I'm not sure.

(ATR and binary file versions of the same work fine).

Any ideas?

Thanks...

I tried both ET ROM image from AtariAge and also tried converting the exe from AtariMania back into a ROM, and neither work on an emulator. I didn't test them on the real thing. I was going to try and convert it to the 5200 but wanted a working version first.

Same problem here... We freshly redumped all the cartridges we had about a year ago but these two still won't work.

There's also a problem with The Learning Phone (has to do with one of the device handlers?). The Chalk Board games aren't usable either but that's because the PowerPad isn't supported by emulators...

--

Atari Frog

http://www.atarimania.com

Yep. Same here. They both work. Good call _fandal_. I'm still unable to verify Learning Phone, and Telelink II but those may be R: related, as previously suggested by Atari Frog. While we're at it, does there exist a valid cart dump of Story Machine. I havent't personally ever seen one before.

Been quite a while but I believe this is a new dump I made of Story Machine. It may be the same as you have since my memory is bad after a few years and I may have just acquired it. It seemed to run correctly under OS-B, NTSC, Atari800Win Plus 4.0 Let me know if it does not work and I'll dump another copy of it.

Al

It seems the dump of Story Machine I have isn't valid either, though it doesn't appear to be one we reimaged... Strange.

--

Atari Frog

http://www.atarimania.com

Story_Machine.bin

OK. Here's fixed file version. It should work on both PAL and NTSC XL/XE machines.

F.

P.S. Fixed version of cart image is available as well. And the difference is... just ONE byte.

Great work Fandal ! :)

Looking forward to a file version of Midi-Maze - hope it will appear soon on your site... :D

- Mr.B. -