IGNORED

8-bit games with stereo audio?

Gunstar

O.K., I know about Dynakillers, but are there any more?

I've heard that Draconus and Zybex have versions hacked for stereo, where can these versions be found?

I've been mainly taking advantage of my Gumby stereo upgrade with music and demos, now I'm ready to play some stereo games!

Edited by Gunstar

I've heard that Draconus and Xebex have versions hacked for stereo, where can these versions be found?

I've been mainly taking advantage of my Gumby stereo upgrade with music and demos, now I'm ready to play some stereo games!

I don't know any stereo games but there are a couple of demos: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/atari-8-bit/faq/section-68.html

I've heard that Draconus and Xebex have versions hacked for stereo, where can these versions be found?

I don't know any stereo games but there are a couple of demos: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/atari-8-bit/faq/section-68.html

yeah, that's the "music and demos" I mentioned I had already tried above. which is also where I "heard" of Draconus and Zybex hacks. but that is a mere fraction of the music, demos and games available anyway, I have already discovered far more (demos&music). As I stated I'm looking for a source of the Draconus and Zybex stereo versions and any other games that use stereo(besides dynakillers).

Edited by Gunstar

Well, I loaded up both Draconus and Zybex to check out the title musix, then kept playing Zybex, I haven't played Draconus yet, so I'm not sure if the in-game sound fx are in stereo or not, but Zybex is, which is very cool and unexpected, I thought it would only be the music. On the other hand, even though the music sounds brilliant in stereo, I was hoping an 8-voice version had been remixed on it, or combine fx and music in-game. Still, it's a great stereo upgrade of existing voices.