IGNORED

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of my journey today

Shining Force III? *runs*

Sometimes I'll call around or I'll get a lead on a rare game. I've usually got a few dollars stashes, and if I run across something rare, I'll raid the kitty for it without hesitation.

I wasn't planning to buy any games the week I found StarCraft 64. When I saw it, though, I knew I'd be eating cheap for a few days if I bought it, and I purchased it anyway.

No I'm not saying Snow Bros. is boring. I like it. At the time...I didn't have the money to spare....I have other priorities, ya know. So thanks for saying I'm dumb.

Still kickin' Cobra's ass!!!!

Yeah I got exactly what you meant in your first post, was just seeing how many times you would have to try and explain yourself to everyone jumping on you for passing up the snow bros. Glad you scored a GI Joe, i've been meaning to pick one up for myself as well.

You are wrong about Duke though, everyone knows that Snake Eyes is the superior officer. If you can master the sword you'll be taking out bosses in no time, he is a friggin monster with that thing. :cool: