IGNORED

March 31st NAVA meeting (NJ)

killersquirel

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know about the upcoming NAVA (North American Videogame Aficionados) meeting that will take place at the Digital Press store in Clifton, NJ on Saturday, March 31st. The event starts at noon and usually goes to midnight. There will be lots of game playing, trading, selling, etc. There are games for all systems as well as six arcade games. The scramble arcade cabinet actually has over 30 user selectable games for your enjoyment. In the past we have had some pretty intense challenges on Mr Do, Donkey Kong 3, Galaga, Pacman, and many others.

Come out and have a good time.

-mike

• 2 weeks later...

I see this thread has a lot of views, but I was wondering if anybody plans on coming out for this months NAVA?

-mike

The NAVA meeting is one week away. Is anybody planning on coming out? If you haven't been to any of these, they are a great place to bring your trade boxes and get some cool games. If you're not into the trading scene, NAVA is a great place to hang out and play some video games. Hope to see some of you there.

-mike