IGNORED

IRC Chat Thursdays @ 8pm CDT/CST

JellE

Hey everyone!!! We still have the IRC chat night going on each week, on Thursdays, if anyone wants to come in and check it out. Official gathering time is 8:00pm CST/CDT, and you have 3 options for getting in:

- Use your favorite IRC client to connect to irc.newnet.net and join channel #atari.

- Use the Java applet found at http://www.newnet.net.

If you can't make it around 8:00 tonight, you can stop in at anytime, somebody is usually awake. We are predominately 8-bit folks... but a lot of us dabble in other stuff too. (Commodore, Amiga, STs, etc, etc, etc) There isn't much we don't talk about. It is a lot of fun....and very informative.

Hope you can come join us....we will be glad to see ya!!!

(originally posted by JellE.. still true) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Where you at JellE?

Stephen Anderson

Hiya Stephen! Oh you should know by now I am always lurking! :) Actually, I have been getting everything in order... and boxing up my Ataris..getting them ready to ship to Atlanta. Oh and playing with Charlie as much as possible! :)

Catch ya in chat sometime!

Where you at JellE?

Stephen Anderson

Hiya Stephen! Oh you should know by now I am always lurking! :) Actually, I have been getting everything in order... and boxing up my Ataris..getting them ready to ship to Atlanta. Oh and playing with Charlie as much as possible! :)

I can understand getting things together. It's nice when all the ducks are in a row though.

Well missed seeing you there. I got there at about 10 pm.

Where you at JellE?

Stephen Anderson

I can understand getting things together. It's nice when all the ducks are in a row though.

Well missed seeing you there. I got there at about 10 pm.

Absolutely! I spend so much time with my nephew, these days I lose track of the day and time real quick. Babies definitely make life incredibly interesting! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Okay.. so I have been away for awhile and haven't updated this recently. Today is Thursday, we will be having our usual weekly chat at 8 pm CDT. Still no word on when telnet will be back up, but you can still join us via IRC or the java applet.

Hope to see ya there!!! Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Okay.. so I have been away for awhile and haven't updated this recently. Today is Thursday, we will be having our usual weekly chat at 8 pm CDT. Still no word on when telnet will be back up, but you can still join us via IRC or the java applet.

Hope to see ya there!!! Thanks and have a wonderful day.

I'll be there and since I got tomarrow off I can stay a bit longer.

(I have trillian which gives me irc capabilties, the Java chat doen't let login hit just hangs)

• 2 weeks later...