IGNORED

My entire 7800 collection is up on eBay (ALL NTSC games except 1)

DamienC

Yeah, it was Tank Command. I wasn't prepared to shell out ~$150 for a stupid loose copy. And that was like a year ago, I can only imagine what they're going for now. :P

I see you sold your CIB TMPW seperatly before selling this lot. Good idea, I would have too!! :grin:

BTW, does anyone have a guess as to what the final bid is going to be? I know I paid around $600 total for the whole collection over the years, but I can't begin to guess what this will end up for. It seems like the rarer stuff has gone up in price slightly while the common stuff's value has plummeted.

Well, I bid as high as I could (based on what I needed for my own collection), and was only good enough for second best... And neither me nor the highest bidder hit the reserve. :(

Oh well - I tried. Good (BETTER) luck if you decide to relist!

--Timster--

EDIT - Yay! Finally - my 50th post! :D Maybe I'll be promoted from Star Raider soon!!!

Edited by TimsterAA

Well, I bid as high as I could (based on what I needed for my own collection), and was only good enough for second best... And neither me nor the highest bidder hit the reserve. :(

Oh well - I tried. Good (BETTER) luck if you decide to relist!

--Timster--

EDIT - Yay! Finally - my 50th post! :D Maybe I'll be promoted from Star Raider soon!!!

The auction has been relisted: My 7800 Collection on eBay

Reserve is now public: $600. Might seem a little high, but this is basically what I spent for everything over the years.

Consider that I found some rarer carts in the wild (like Midnight Mutants and Scrapyard Dog) and some items I got for ridiculously low prices (I got Mean 18 complete for FREE, some guy accidentally included it with an eBay auction of common carts).

I'll probably be on these forums peddling my wares if it doesn't sell on eBay... :(