IGNORED

Arena Football 95 -- A Game Manual

else

Here's a manual I put together for Arena Football 95. This one took a while to do, because there's almost no information out there on the game that I could find -- I pretty much had to discover everything on my own. If you have discovered anything that I missed, please let me know and I'll add it.

Between this game, Brett Hull Hockey, and Space War 2000 -- this game is clearly the least polished. But even in it's present form I still found it to be enjoyable -- that is once I figured out what the heck was going on! :)

Enjoy!

Arena_Football.pdf

Edited by else

Whoa Dude, your the best man! :D I was going to ask you to write a manual for Arena Football, but I didn't know if you had the game. I'm really glad you made some instructions for this game because I've found it very frustrating because of the switching camera movements and it's always going to a kickoff or conversion kick it seems like. I actually thought my cartridge ROM was damaged or that it was a self running demo only. Thanks a lot for this manual, else, much appreciated.

:)

I PMed Else asking if it was ok for me to use his manual to photoshop one that looks like a regular releases manual. I still havent gotten a reply back yet. Ive started working on one so if he doesnt have a problem with it Ill uploaded so everyone can get a copy and print it out.

Raven

Sorry for not getting back to you Raven. I was kind of waiting to see if anyone else had more information about the game that I could add. So far, it doesn't look that way.

Feel free to do whatever you want with the manual. I made it in the spirit of giving back to the community!

Edit: Raven, I just uploaded a new one (see my first posting, above). It's got a few minor corrections and formatting issues fixed that I noticed. No major changes were made, so if you've already invested a lot of time with the previous one it's nothing to worry about....

Edited by else

• 1 month later...
Sorry for not getting back to you Raven. I was kind of waiting to see if anyone else had more information about the game that I could add. So far, it doesn't look that way.

Feel free to do whatever you want with the manual. I made it in the spirit of giving back to the community!

Edit: Raven, I just uploaded a new one (see my first posting, above). It's got a few minor corrections and formatting issues fixed that I noticed. No major changes were made, so if you've already invested a lot of time with the previous one it's nothing to worry about....

Heres the completed manual. HERE

Raven