IGNORED

Gorf CD release On hold.

Gorf

Here is why.....

Due to a few trouble makers, bringing up the IP issue on Gorf AGAIN, I have put the

release on hold. One trouble maker told me he reported me to Midway's ip department.

I laughed as I have been trying to get someone there for quite some itme now...well....

Though I am quite sure thos person expressing his displeasure with this release(obviously

he hates a good cause) , is doing so only becasue he does not like me, I will shut him up

and again do the right thing. Knowing I have to do what is right (with the fringe benefit to

trump this problem causer and whatever his agenda toward/against me might be) I will

hold off.

Why? Becasue, after this person went off on me...I made a round about effort to get ahold

of someone and I have finally contacted Midway. Instead of trying the IP department, I went

to another department and worked my way around till I got Angel blackwell on the line. I

explained what I wanted to do and she said she would be more than happy to give my

request to the Midway IP lawyers.

So I did just that. I wrote out an entire e-mail explaining what I want to do. She told me she

thought it was noble idea and I told her it could be if she would help me. So I sent the e-mail

to her and she told me it will be give to the attorney immediately. Im waiting on their reply,

after explaining the situation to them. If this does not pan out, I will do something else some

how to raise dough for this cause. Thought I feel the jerk complaining was doing it for alterior

reasons and not out of concern for Midway's IP, he is right. I have to be clean and consistant.

I will do something like I said if this does not pan out. Everyone start praying....(or crossing

your fingers for you non-believers I guess...lol.)

Who knows...perhaps i'll sick all of you on midway and have you guys start a letter writing

campaign to let me go ahead with this...not just yet though, for all you trigger happy types. :D

Gorf is now, truly, in Midways hands, and I have to say I already feel much better about

contacting them. Do or die, I did what was right. I know other doors will open if this one

closes. I am truly sorry for all of you that were looking foward to this if it does not pan

out but I will do something in it's stead.

Edited by Gorf

4 topics about gorf hypothetical new release on this single page, maybe enough now ? :yawn:

Well you see Orion, I try to keep those who might be interested informed and as up to date

as possible. I know you like to follow me around the forums to be the con, and that's cool.

But man it seems you follow me every where. :( I 'm being cyber stalked for goodness

sake! DOH!

why not using the previous topic then ?

creating multiples topic gives me the feeling that you want to be heard by everyone even those who don't care about gorf.

on jsii everyone was talking about battlesphere, now here it's gorf, sometimes I have the feeling that only those 2 games exist on jaguar :/

• Like 1

creating multiples topic gives me the feeling that you want to be heard by everyone even those who don't care about gorf.

on jsii everyone was talking about battlesphere, now here it's gorf, sometimes I have the feeling that only those 2 games exist on jaguar :/

Good God Onion, don't you guys ever give it a rest?

When you have important and major turns of events occur in a situation, it´s pretty much the the thing to do to start a new thread. That way you know the message gets out.

I don´t understand why you have a problem with this.

Edited by Palmer Eldritch

When you have important and major turns of events occur in a situation, it´s pretty much the the thing to do to start a new thread. That way you know the message gets out.

I don´t understand why you have a problem with this.

It's got NOTHING to do with Gorf or the amount of post...it has everything to do

with me personally. Most who know our past know EXACTLY what I am talking

about here. However, I do not wish to casue any trouble over this, as I am sure

Albert would appreciate that, so let's ignore this pettiness...after all it was just an

announcement to imform and I'd hate to see it turn to crap for no good reason.

Well Ms. Blackwell sounded like it was not at all an unreasonable

request but, who knows just exactly who she is in the company.

I belive she is just an IP clerk, who actually goes and digs up

IP info. She said she was handing it off to her attorney and urged

me to get it to her before he left for a business trip. So that at least

came across positive. Im sure this will delay things a while as I dont

expect to here back from them anytime soon. Im sure the Midway

attorneys haev a lot more stuff to research than my request to put

out a title they probably dont even realize they own.

Edited by Gorf

Why troll? Why float all over the net to troll? There is so much more

better things one can do to spend his time. Like write Jag games for

instance. Mark Morrison of Midway contacted me via e-mail...we will

talk today on the phone and discuss Gorf rights!!! Say some prayers!!!

I will report the info as I am able on the usual forums.

Here is why.....

Due to a few trouble makers, bringing up the IP issue on Gorf AGAIN, I have put the

release on hold. One trouble maker told me he reported me to Midway's ip department.

I laughed as I have been trying to get someone there for quite some itme now...well....

Oh Good GRIEF!

Why? Becasue, after this person went off on me...I made a round about effort to get ahold

of someone and I have finally contacted Midway. Instead of trying the IP department, I went

to another department and worked my way around till I got Angel blackwell on the line. I

explained what I wanted to do and she said she would be more than happy to give my

request to the Midway IP lawyers.

So I did just that. I wrote out an entire e-mail explaining what I want to do. She told me she

thought it was noble idea and I told her it could be if she would help me. So I sent the e-mail

to her and she told me it will be give to the attorney immediately. Im waiting on their reply,

after explaining the situation to them. If this does not pan out, I will do something else some

how to raise dough for this cause. Thought I feel the jerk complaining was doing it for alterior

reasons and not out of concern for Midway's IP, he is right. I have to be clean and consistant.

I will do something like I said if this does not pan out. Everyone start praying....(or crossing

your fingers for you non-believers I guess...lol.)

Who knows...perhaps i'll sick all of you on midway and have you guys start a letter writing

campaign to let me go ahead with this...not just yet though, for all you trigger happy types. :D

Gorf is now, truly, in Midways hands, and I have to say I already feel much better about

contacting them. Do or die, I did what was right. I know other doors will open if this one

closes. I am truly sorry for all of you that were looking foward to this if it does not pan

out but I will do something in it's stead.

I certainly hope this works out.

Wish you the best of luck.