IGNORED

MAC65/Manual price?

You may already know this but AtariMax offered a reproduction of the Mac/65 cartridge at one point. It is probably still available. Also, B & C ComputerVisions sells the Mac/65 manual new for 14.95. That's where I got my manual.

tjb

You may already know this but AtariMax offered a reproduction of the Mac/65 cartridge at one point. It is probably still available. Also, B & C ComputerVisions sells the Mac/65 manual new for 14.95. That's where I got my manual.

tjb

I'll look into AtariMax??? I've contacted B and C and he/she wanted around $75 for the cartridge and manual. Seems a bit steep to me, but what do I know :D

I still have mine (the cart and manual), there seems to be a prob with the cart though from the last time i plugged it in a few years ago, it seemed to jump straight into the DDT and not the Mac 65 editor screen, you had to press option to get into the mac 65 editor screen

I know that normally the Mac65 usually boots into the Mac65 ediitor screen and not the DDT

• 3 months later...