IGNORED

PS3 Oz launch, a whimper not a bang, so far.

AussieAtari

That's a very narrow assessment, don't you think? There are a lot of factors at play here, and jealousy may not even be among them for some people. As I said before, the Playstation 3 is low on my list of priorities. I'd like one someday, just like I'd like to have every game system ever made, but for the current price my inner cash register rings up a "NO SALE."

Also, it is possible to love a game system you can't afford. Heaven knows I lusted over the Neo-Geo for nearly fifteen years, and the 3DO for almost five. I gave both systems the praise I felt they deserved back in the day, even though I knew there was no way I could ever buy them at their original retail price. My animosity toward the Playstation 3 is entirely political... I don't like the way Sony does business (for reasons I've described in dozens of other threads) and don't wish to support them. If the PS3 was exactly the same as it is but was branded the Sega Dreamcast 2, my opinion of it would probably drastically change.

JR

My animosity toward the Playstation 3 is entirely political... I don't like the way Sony does business (for reasons I've described in dozens of other threads) and don't wish to support them. If the PS3 was exactly the same as it is but was branded the Sega Dreamcast 2, my opinion of it would probably drastically change.

That's funny, I rate, review and recommend the systems themselves on how much fun I have with them and what they can bring to gaming. Without an agenda and regardless of where they came from.

Silly gamer! You know, fun and all. Go figure.

Am I jealous of the dude around the corner who drives a 100K car? You bet your ass I am

EDIT: I wish I could buy a helicopter, now that is an awesome toy right there. :D

First I have to deal with your secret hate of my car. Now my helicopter too!?! :x

:lol:

Edited by remowilliams

Now my helicopter too!?! :x

Yep, Sega branded helicopters are teh gayzor. :roll:

That's because they still insist on using hedgehogs instead of propellers. I don't care how fast those things can spin, they just don't fly very well.

--

Mord

:ponder: