IGNORED

My Unique Game Room Item

Rocko

Cool pics! GrandviewCoin, is that a Crystal Castles in the corner? 8)

Had trouble posting pics, but I got an IKEA TV unit from the new store here, just opened last month:

http://www.ikea-usa.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...productId=11726

A GXTV (13" stereo) & 20" stereo TV on top, w/ my various sytems below. The unit has a small hidden shelf in the back for a power strip, but my setup uses 2 & they dont fit.

Not shown: PS2 & Jaguar on the 25" TV w/ 600-watt surround sound system in the family room.

The wife and I are into Pin Up art, next to the door was a current Olivia calender..

Were gonna get that one framed, we found it at a flea market. It's from the late 50's. And It not Vargas though.. I not sure who it is, the seller did though.

Daniel

Yes my wife is into naked ladies as much as I am, in a artistic sense anyways.. But then again Julie Strain is her hero..

I have alot of good closuep pictures of my game collection, you can visit my website here:

http://mysite.verizon.net/res8rb4n/myradvi...tion/index.html

I think verizon has some kind of limit on viewing, because every once in awhile it will give you a 'locked' message..if you get that just try again awhile later.

Rj

Yes it is a Crystal Castles!

games you can't see in that pic are Tron, Moon Patrol, Gauntlet, Centipede and a No Good Gofer's Pinball.

Anybody in the Wisconsin are who wants to come play just e-mail me and I'll turn'em on for ya!

Daniel

I'll take you up on that offer one of these days...missed your message Saturday. And hey, nice Wildfire box! ;)

Rich

OMG! I love that room!

What is that Fire Mario pixel thing? Is that one of those sticky-backed stiff plastic decoration things? I have a Wario (With a Pikmin 2 and NES Classics on the way) version if it is but would LOVE that Mario. Damn.. where did it come from?

OMG! I love that room!

What is that Fire Mario pixel thing? Is that one of those sticky-backed stiff plastic decoration things? I have a Wario (With a Pikmin 2 and NES Classics on the way) version if it is but would LOVE that Mario. Damn.. where did it come from?

I got it from a friend who's a manager at gamestop. I believe it is related to the NES Classics on GBA. It does have a sticky back also, but its more like a thin vinyl paper.