IGNORED

My Unique Game Room Item

Rocko

Besides, whats wrong with buying them because you can?

That's the coolest part about things now days is we can afford the stuff we always wanted back then but couldn't have because everything was so expensive, of course I guess I should be careful because even today there's a lot of EXPENSIVE collections going on.

:love:

Nice pics....

• 2 weeks later...

CooL OMNIBOT 2000 robot Clint Thompson ! They were not cheap when new and cost more now on ebay now..

Here is another photo of my games, I just added some and ran out of room. I will now buy more older computers like the NeXT computer and Apple G3 monitor for my G3 tower but I ran out of room for old computers as well so.... damn.

Only other thing is im fixing the back yard with plants and a Garden Oasis Screen House tent and cheap laptop to do work out side. Wish I could keep my games and stuff out there too. :ponder:

post-4849-1112388394_thumb.jpg

My games stuff is all dotted around at the moment, as I'm currently decorating a new room. It'll have a nice InFocus DLP projector, a 6'x6' pull down screen, beer fridge, walk in games cupboard, bean bags and surround sound. It's going be fricking excellent and I'll post pictures as soon as it's done.

For those of you who want to show off a little, you can add your photos to this permanent online archive, add your own comments for each photo, receive comments from visitors to your gallery, and manage and update your pictures whenever you want.

You might say I collect photos of other people's collections :)

http://videogamecollectors.com/gallery/

Ok, I was looking around the net today and I found this linked to B3TA.com, not a bad collection. --> http://www.nescapades.com/gameroom.htm.

Figured I'd post it here, sort of throw down the gauntlet for some of you bigger collectors to take him apart. Gentlemen, start your cameras!..

Heres ours. Not nearly as impressive as most of you guy's but I'm proud of it.

Check out the curtains we scored of Ebay and our Mario boarder! The boarder only goes about 5 feet 'cause its actually a paper Mario table cloth folded and tacked up on the wall. Also note the bitchin' posters. :cool:

Also in the pic with the Mario Boarder in the upper left hand side you can see part of my over door joystick holder.

Systems not pictured:

The dreamcast is in the living room hooked up to the computers LCD monitor. Since its at the computer desk it makes it easier to use the DC keyboard.

The PS2 is in the bedroom so we can use it for a second DVD player.

-Tim

post-4516-1113937956_thumb.jpg

post-4516-1113937978_thumb.jpg

post-4516-1113938036_thumb.jpg

post-4516-1113938053_thumb.jpg

post-4516-1113938098_thumb.jpg

post-4516-1113938121_thumb.jpg

post-4516-1113938139_thumb.jpg

post-4516-1113938159_thumb.jpg

post-4516-1113938175_thumb.jpg

Edited by pmpddytim

Here's my 1st collection picture...I hope to take more pics sooner or later!

Cheers... :D

~Tom

842352[/snapback]

Wow, that's very impressive! Unfortunately I had to sell my X-Man, Waterworld and Crazy Climber... I'd love to get ahold of boing! though... very fun game. How much did you pay for those?