IGNORED

Rocky and Bullwinkle

Dutchman2000

And I have these roms, you guys think they are so hard to come my god :roll:

Next you'll say you have the proto for Turbo. :ponder:

Well someone does ;)

I don't have the proto, I just have copies of the rom.

I have alot of connections, remember I'm Italian :) :)

Is owning a rom or proto of an unreleased game suppose to make the person who own them special? Suppose nobody cared if that rare rom got lost or erased? Should anyone care? I don't think so. If it's in the hands of one owner, let the person do as they wish and let it shape who they are afterward. Personaly I think other than for legal reasons, every rom and proto should be avaliable to enjoy either by distributing for free in a MAME like archive online musume or finish them on cart for profit like homebrewers do.

Unfortunately I in particular don't own anything rare (except for some personal hacks I made :D ), I can't program and can only accept what is to be that's out there already. People like me want to play these games for enjoyment, that's what it's for. Games should be sold to support those who make them, that's why we buy them. If someone want to sit on a rare proto or unreleased rom like a goose with a golden egg then I simply treat that game and it's owner like they don't exsist. What's anyone suppose to do? Make comments, kick and scream, hate the individual or offer crazy amounts of money to get them to make it available to the public? It's hardly woth it if the person is greedy and I would'nt put any money in their pocket if they did'nt deserve it in spite whatever they have. Status and respect don't always come from one's possesions but from who we are as individuals. Folks like myself who can only afford to buy a game at the consumer level of $25 - $50 in cart form should not even acknowlege those who want to sit on these rare proto and unrelaesed what have you because it tends to puff them up.

If they want to profit big by waiting for a big money offer, they may have to bring about to the surface what they own to get attention from those who are willing to pay their price (even if I could, i'd never). The roms will just exchange hands with others in their leauge until it lands on someone who will make it available to the rest of us and that can take a long time, maybe never. But if it does happen, that's the person who deserve to be acknowledged while the others who were in it for the big money will be forgotten. I say, let those who want to sit on the rare stuff, even if it were historic, be buried in the grave with it and weep not for the loss. It's not worth anything if there's not one willing to exchange the accountability for owning it.

That said, now i'll go back to waiting for the new hombrews in developement to be released. At lease that's alot more promising. ;)

Having connections has nothing to do with it. The simple fact is that the Blue Sky Rangers own the proto, and the DP Crew have the only copy of the rom which they got from the BSR for reviewing and archival purposes years ago. Given the fact that you've been bounced off of DP, I'm fairly confident that they didn't give you the rom. You can search all the rom sites you like, but you're not going to find it plain and simple.

I'm still waiting for any evidence that you have the rom. I'd settle for a screenshot. So either post some proof or drop the act because at this point no one believes you anyway.

Tempest

Having connections has nothing to do with it. The simple fact is that the Blue Sky Rangers own the proto, and the DP Crew have the only copy of the rom which they got from the BSR for reviewing and archival purposes years ago. Given the fact that you've been bounced off of DP, I'm fairly confident that they didn't give you the rom. You can search all the rom sites you like, but you're not going to find it plain and simple.

I'm still waiting for any evidence that you have the rom. I'd settle for a screenshot. So either post some proof or drop the act because at this point no one believes you anyway.

Tempest

True but you're giving him lots of attention and that's all he really wants. :)

Allan

Tempest

True but you're giving him lots of attention and that's all he really wants. :)

Allan

Well if he keeps making threads like this he's going to have to find a new board to be an attention whore on. Most of the mods have had it with him.

Tempest

So, back to Non-infringing Squirrel and Big Dumb Antlered Beast...

Is anyone expecting an official release on cartridge or what? I guess I wouldn't really infringe much on anyone's rights if I made a cart for myself from the ROM supplied above. But, I'd like to make one to give to someone else, too. Don't want to step on sensitive toes.

I don't have the proto, I just have copies of the rom.
Wanna swap with my AirWorld Rom?

Have to warn you, though: the game is not very playable.

8)

Actually I am hanging on for rjchamp3 Hot Air World proto he will probably claim to own ;)

Is anyone expecting an official release on cartridge or what? I guess I wouldn't really infringe much on anyone's rights if I made a cart for myself from the ROM supplied above. But, I'd like to make one to give to someone else, too. Don't want to step on sensitive toes.

I think as long as no one starts selling them (at least not publicly), no one will care. Usually if everything is done under the radar the big copyright holders don't notice. It's only when someone decides to make a run of 100 or so and sell them on ebay that they attract attention.

Tempest

I think as long as no one starts selling them (at least not publicly), no one will care. Usually if everything is done under the radar the big copyright holders don't notice. It's only when someone decides to make a run of 100 or so and sell them on ebay that they attract attention.

Tempest

Look think what you want too ok, I have nothing to prove to anyone accept myself

Tempest

Look think what you want too ok, I have nothing to prove to anyone accept myself

The cry that all Jesus freaks cry when called to answer for their sins ;)

Uh huh. Exactly what we all thought.

You fail it! Your skill is not enough, see you next time, bye-bye!

I think this topic has served its purpose as the rom is posted and available...

*Click*

Tempest