IGNORED

Truly Sad.

Gabriel

it would be cheaper to just buy a few games and play them to get the score, that is very sad. I don't give two craps about my gaming score, i just play the game to play the games not for achievements, if i get an acheivement in the process of playing and beating a game then so be it. I think my my game score is 1500 something that i've accumulated between 7 games and 1 live arcade game.

Edited by Atari5200

I like the achievements myself, but wouldn't pay someone to get them for me!! LOL

Kinda defeats the purpose of ACHIEVING the points.

I'm guessing that site doesn't get much business, the only folks who would pay for someone to get them points would have to be like 12 year olds wanting to catch up with their pals....and I doubt they have hundreds of dollars lying around to to it.

I'm guessing that site doesn't get much business, the only folks who would pay for someone to get them points would have to be like 12 year olds wanting to catch up with their pals....and I doubt they have hundreds of dollars lying around to to it.

You just contradicted yourself. If it's 12 years olds using the service, then they get lots of business. See, it isn't like when you or I were growing up. Nowadays the 12 year olds take out their cell phone, call their parents up and say "yo, I needs me fiddy dollas bitch! What be the credit card number. Word". And their parents say "Durr, okay". Not all families are like this, but there are certainly enough to make this kind of thing profitable.

Aside: Why do 12 year olds need their own cell phone anyway? What, are they trading stock?

Edited by Atarifever

Yeah paying someone to get achievments is silly. They are mostly useless, but I would be more likely to buy a 360 version of a game rather than the PS3 or Wii version because of the achievement points. I bought Call of Duty 3 fo the 360 when I could have bought the PS3 version or the Wii version. (Well I never considered the Wii version actually, it is missing a large portion of the game)

Aside: Why do 12 year olds need their own cell phone anyway? What, are they trading stock?

Buying/Selling crack... +1 ;)

i agree with you, sometimes it's fun to pick an achievement and try for it, but all in all, it's a pretty worthless system.

Worthless except for the fact I got a free arcade game, free MS points, free T-shirt and a free copy of Fusion Frenzy out of the system.

Yeah other than that it's been totally worthless. :P

i agree with you, sometimes it's fun to pick an achievement and try for it, but all in all, it's a pretty worthless system.

Worthless except for the fact I got a free arcade game, free MS points, free T-shirt and a free copy of Fusion Frenzy out of the system.

I was really close to earning some prizes when my 360 crapped out :x

Ouch...are your points on the Xbox itself, or is it on the live thing? Just wondering if you lost it when the system died?

You had to snag the 1500 points quickly.

I think what probably happened is when the challenge was scheduled his 360 was down and he couldn't earn any points. :(

A free copy of Fusion Frenzy, that's more like punishment than a reward.

Just curious have you played the game?

I know it got low ratings, but to be honest I could care less what others think of a game, I have enjoyed games with lower scores then the "experts" gave Fusion. Right now I'm playing Samurai Warriors 2 a series that consistantly gets low rating. Know what...Don't care I like it a lot. Fusion is a free game. If nothing else it'll be cool when I have folks over and want to play some 4 way mini-games. If I absolutely hate it, I'll sell it on eBay and use the cash to get a game I might enjoy more. Punishment? Guess it depends on how you look at things. Me personally I'll take a free game any day!!

Just curious have you played the game?

I know it got low ratings, but to be honest I could care less what others think of a game, I have enjoyed games with lower scores then the "experts" gave Fusion. Right now I'm playing Samurai Warriors 2 a series that consistantly gets low rating. Know what...Don't care I like it a lot. Fusion is a free game. If nothing else it'll be cool when I have folks over and want to play some 4 way mini-games. If I absolutely hate it, I'll sell it on eBay and use the cash to get a game I might enjoy more. Punishment? Guess it depends on how you look at things. Me personally I'll take a free game any day!!

We're not talking about the original Xbox game are we? Because that one is a punishment. I got it with my Xbox, along with Forza, and I hate it. My fiancee and I have sunk a lot of hours into Mario Party, so I figured it'd be a sure thing to get her playing this. She played for a little while and then proclaimed it "the worst game she ever played". I have more experience in gaming than her, so I know it's not the worst one out there, but it is pretty underwhelming.

Now this free games, and points, and T-shirts thing sounds incredible. It's another one of those things that ensures Microsoft isn't in danger of losing their "best online service" name. I compare that to Nintendo's not even letting me buy Wii points on their website and their lack of online leader boards, etc. and I realize why there is a need to go Wii60.

Ouch...are your points on the Xbox itself, or is it on the live thing? Just wondering if you lost it when the system died?

I think what probably happened is when the challenge was scheduled his 360 was down and he couldn't earn any points. :(

More like it broke with 50 points to go :(

We're not talking about the original Xbox game are we? Because that one is a punishment.

No it's part 2 on the 360. I haven't played it or the original. I've heard it's pretty generic from the reviews I've read, but I don't know anyone that has played it personally.

You just piss off. Fusion Frenzy is friggin AWESOME! Well...maybe not. But me and my friends got a lot of enjoyment out of it. :P It's only second to Halo when it comes to time spent on it.

Hells yeah it is!! Even better when everyone is wasted beyond control........... :ponder:

What! Dang that really sucks. Why didn't you at that point just have one of your gamer pals log in as you and snag the 50 points? I would have gotten it for you.

What! Dang that really sucks. Why didn't you at that point just have one of your gamer pals log in as you and snag the 50 points? I would have gotten it for you.

Damn...I didn't think of that. Now I feel even worse :|

:)