IGNORED

AIR RAID!

ItsAtariTime

I don't think there are any rules about how many times you can post in a day, AFAIK

There are when you are contributing absolutely nothing to any thread and all you do is annoy the hell out of people.

I'll second that... this troll is pissing me off... :x

I don't think there are any rules about how many times you can post in a day, AFAIK

There are when you are contributing absolutely nothing to any thread and all you do is annoy the hell out of people.

I'm not an troll.

Just because you disagree with me doesn't mean I need to get banned.

Almost all of my post were on-topic.

I'm not an troll.

Just because you disagree with me doesn't mean I need to get banned.

Almost all of my post were on-topic.

ey figther...

post-219-1176160651_thumb.jpg

Edited by Osbo

Fighter17 doesn't seem like he's trolling to me.

I think its a combination of whiners and too many posts too quickly.

I've seen worse name calling coming from the people who are calling him out within this very thread.

It's not that I am trying to defend Fighter17 for everything he does, but just rather in this particular thread it doesn't seem all that bad to me...?

*shrug*

Fighter17 doesn't seem like he's trolling to me.

I think its a combination of whiners and too many posts too quickly.

I've seen worse name calling coming from the people who are calling him out within this very thread.

It's not that I am trying to defend Fighter17 for everything he does, but just rather in this particular thread it doesn't seem all that bad to me...?

*shrug*

Can we all get back on-topic? :P

One guy claims this is an hack, I said it isn't.

Ahh, I see ;)

:roll:

Please be on-topic.

Ahh, I see ;)

Please be on-topic.

You're on my last nerve...

Tempest

Ahh, I see ;)

Please be on-topic.

You're on my last nerve...

Tempest

I am surprised that a 17 year old is so into Atari. He should be chasing girls.

Edited by mcgrail0007

WTF...where'd that listing go? It wasn't ended early...it was deleted...as if it never existed.

Seller removed the auction.

Most likely from an high offer from someone (it was already $1,000 before it was removed).

PLEASE USE "an" with words which start with the letters- A,E,I,O,U,X" maybe something I missed but this is driving me crazy! Otherwise please just use "a"

Sincerely, Shawn.

WTF...where'd that listing go? It wasn't ended early...it was deleted...as if it never existed.

Seller removed the auction.

Most likely from an high offer from someone (it was already $1,000 before it was removed).

PLEASE USE "an" with words which start with the letters- A,E,I,O,U,X" maybe something I missed but this is driving me crazy! Otherwise please just use "a"

Sincerely, Shawn.

Sorry, I was never was good with proofreading. :|

I am surprised that a 17 year old is so into Atari. He should be chasing girls.

Nerds like me don't get chicks.

Ok I really need to stop posting too much in one day, heck even some of the members are saying the same thing.

Good Night and dream about finding that rare game in the flea market. :)

Edited by Fighter17

I was about to message Neoneon about this auction and what happened and I find that he is no longer a registered user. I might be wrong but I had a funny feeling about the picture like I actually saw the pic before. There was a red check mark on the upper left hand side of the label and I swore I have seen that pic before.