IGNORED

coleco mouse trap---with gemini sticker on back

revsdr

got a mouse trap cart in a lot an has a sticker on the back.

sticker says " bonus cartridge included with gemini purchase non refundable "

anything special or just another one for the extras bin.

Like it says it was a pack in game with the Coleco Gemini. Quite common in Canada. Yours may or may not have a French label over top the English one. Depends whether or not the person peeled it off and stuck it on. The French stickers you had to put on yourselves and the English ones where already stuck on so lots of people just put them over top the English label.

post-7074-1176143774_thumb.jpgpost-7074-1176143790_thumb.jpgpost-7074-1176143811_thumb.jpgpost-7074-1176143957_thumb.jpg

if you are interested in selling/trading it send me a PM with your e-mail address. :)

Rick

Hi Rick,

I think I may have an extra. Donkey Kong came like this as well. I've seen plenty of these over the years.

-Lee

DK & Mouse Trap where the most common Gemini packins but I have seen almost all the Coleco carts with the packin, All but smurfs & Mr.do.

Cool! Shawn have you ever seen any French stickers on any of those other pack-ins? I believe there is a French label for Smurf's at least, but like you said I have never seen that as a pack-in either.