IGNORED

Anybody pick up Super Paper Mario today?

skem

if games werent 50 bucks id have picked this up by now, but its so hard to be able to afford a new wii game every time they have a new one coming out. i still have to get ssx, heatseaker, and cooking mama.. now this.. thats 200 buckaroos.

ah well, guess i cant complain, xbox and ps3 games are 59 or higher.

Of the choices you have listed...SPM is a no brainer. I haven't seen anything good regarding Cooking Mama: Cook Off still...so I haven't thought about getting it. I did like the DS version..but unlike the DS version where the interaction was instantaneous, I hear that in the Wii version your gestures are basically delayed. You do the motion and then once done, the game responds. If that is the case..the interactivity is killed and makes the DS version superior in this case.

What we need is a more indepth and longer Phoenix Wright to get a Wii release...that would kick.

Of the choices you have listed...SPM is a no brainer. I haven't seen anything good regarding Cooking Mama: Cook Off still...so I haven't thought about getting it. I did like the DS version..but unlike the DS version where the interaction was instantaneous, I hear that in the Wii version your gestures are basically delayed. You do the motion and then once done, the game responds. If that is the case..the interactivity is killed and makes the DS version superior in this case.

What we need is a more indepth and longer Phoenix Wright to get a Wii release...that would kick.

ill take a classic on rails type Starfox game NOT made my namco, and a nice new F-Zero that uses the wii mote and actually bothers to use the system's power graphically.

I can't wait to try out Paper Mario.....finally a new 2D mario......for a console.

I played Cooking Mama and just couldn't get into it like I though I would.

What I've been playing frequently now, though, is Kororinpa: Marble Mania.

That game is awesome. Simple and fun.

I feel I should retract my statement (somewhat).

After getting to chapter 4, the game is much more Paper-Mario-ish than I originally thought.

Still not exactly Paper Mario, and still too much platformy, but better than I originally gave it credit for.