IGNORED

Boxed Vectrex 3D imager $1K

krypton85

sometimes you can hit a Vectrex auction where an imager is included with a bunch of other stuff and get a pretty good deal, but generally speaking - and given the condition that this one is in - around $500 is about average...I noticed the seller already has had to offers, both declined (from the same guy), and I'm curious as to what they were

sometimes you can hit a Vectrex auction where an imager is included with a bunch of other stuff and get a pretty good deal, but generally speaking - and given the condition that this one is in - around $500 is about average...I noticed the seller already has had to offers, both declined (from the same guy), and I'm curious as to what they were

I bought a 3-D imager from Sean Kelly back in the mid 90's. I can't remember how much it was, but I know it was less than $500 (mine wasn't boxed or anything). I bought it just because I loved the Vectrex and thought the imager would be really cool...and it IS!!!! I might sell most of my other classic video games, but I don't have any plans to sell my Vectrex stuff.

Edited by lintwarp

I'm pretty sure someone on the DP boards is selling a complete 3D imager with 3D coaster for $400, could be wrong about it being complete. I just passed the 10 Vectrex game mark, really cool system I think more people should try out. For $1k, as nice as this one is, I'd still pass.

I'm pretty sure someone on the DP boards is selling a complete 3D imager with 3D coaster for $400, could be wrong about it being complete. I just passed the 10 Vectrex game mark, really cool system I think more people should try out. For $1k, as nice as this one is, I'd still pass.

Here's a link to the $400 one:

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79050

I think that's a really good deal. I paid alot more for mine.

y-bot