IGNORED

jagcode

walter_J64bit

Walter:

Tursi said you already asked him and you were going to forward his approval to Matt, but since I don't have BJL I got a little excited :D and contacted Tursi & Matthias hopefully saving you time in doing so.

Thanks for posting a Jagcode500 results thread here on AA where skilled people like Matt could see it. ;)

Hello!

Walter:

Tursi said you already asked him and you were going to forward his approval to Matt, but since I don't have BJL I got a little excited :D and contacted Tursi & Matthias hopefully saving you time in doing so.

Thanks for posting a Jagcode500 results thread here on AA where skilled people like Matt could see it. ;)

I have meanwhile PMed Walter_J64bit telling him the necessary download-locations of the CD-images which he should forward to "saboteur" (as said i think it would be the best solution if the CD-images would be available for download from the official Jagcode-website) :)

Kind regards

Matthias

You don't have to be a member of Jaguar Sector II to see the forum posts.

That's fine but he can't talk to people only read.

He doesn't have to talk.

Follow the directions in order to write.

Optionally, one could contact a helpful member of JSII...

a great resource of people who are always willing to HELP others.

:MegaData: (doesn't work here, but you get the idea)

Sabatuer: did you get my PM regarding the message Matthias wanted me to forward to you?

Yeah sorry for the delay.

The site will be refreshed and updated over the weekend and will include the CD images. Thanks to those that made em.

Cheers.

This is great news!

:)

I burned the Juggler image last night and played both games on my Jag CD. AWESOME! :D

I have to say I was very impressed with Orion's Jungle Jag. It's very slick and profesional-looking. Nice Dino Dude style graphics and a smooth presentation. The only caveat is that I just don't really like these jump and hop type games.

Martian Attack is my kind of game. It's not quite as slick and could use a bit more work - but I think for a quick and dirty effort it's great!

From Matthias:

you are flying from Mars towards

Earth,

the Earthlings are sending their ships in an attempt to defend

their planet, and you have to destroy the incoming ships and their

fire to be able to reach the Earth.

And check out the author's website:

Tursi's website

be sure to: Click on the Martian Attack download for more info.

As you kill as many (earth) ships as possible the Earth will spin faster as it gets closer also. The Earth must be Destroyed!! Remove it! Die petty Earthlings!

From Matthias:

you are flying from Mars towards

Earth,

the Earthlings are sending their ships in an attempt to defend

their planet, and you have to destroy the incoming ships and their

fire to be able to reach the Earth.

And check out the author's website:

Tursi's website

be sure to: Click on the Martian Attack download for more info.

As you kill as many (earth) ships as possible the Earth will spin faster as it gets closer also. The Earth must be Destroyed!! Remove it! Die petty Earthlings!

Thanks, ovalbugmann, I will give it another try :)

• 2 weeks later...
I can't get a single one fo these demos to work :( Since I don't have any means of loading them on my JAG I have to resort to emulators, Project Tempest crashes every time I try to load a homebrew app... every single one.
Not normal. Which version do you use ? With which OS ? Did you change the default settings ?

(Project Tempest is not very stable, and often crashes if you switch to another application, and sometimes for mysterious reasons... but most homebrew programs usually work fine)

I can't get a single one fo these demos to work :( Since I don't have any means of loading them on my JAG I have to resort to emulators, Project Tempest crashes every time I try to load a homebrew app... every single one.
Not normal. Which version do you use ? With which OS ? Did you change the default settings ?

(Project Tempest is not very stable, and often crashes if you switch to another application, and sometimes for mysterious reasons... but most homebrew programs usually work fine)

v.0.95 under WinXP